Russia safezone

Notifications
Clear all

Russia safezone

rb.junk
(@rb-junk)
Eminent Member

Me and my Friends (dismixed and Vyrum) where having a good time in the safe zone. My friend vyrum was outside of are shop and he was talking to j will 2.0. Then smash started throwing grenades and his friend, Oarngewolf and vyrum were running from them. Then he threw one and killed them both and then i tp them back and then he grabbed his stuff and went inside of are shop, after he went inside and we looked out the window and he shot us through are bullet proof glass and attempted to kos me and vyrum twice. In all he kosed 2 people and attemped kos twice.

This was on russia roleplay

Koser:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Smash-God/

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2017 12:57 am
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

I wasn't trying to throw the grenade at you, I tried to throw it at crazyfox7448... hes in my group and he stole something from me. It was for fun to or at least if u didn't get involve and just step on the grenade. To be honest your stupid you just walked on the grenade and also crazyfox7448 died, we tpd them back and they got there gear i gave them deadpool or greengoblin I forgot and everything was back to normal. I don't know why you posted this it was fun for me at least and fox a little cause he got to run but yea. you were just caught in the cross fire. I am very sorry if I caused up troubles plus we were fine after that happen or at least one of u guys were (not your rb.junk) well that's my pov.

-SMASH

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2017 4:44 am
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

also I didn't kos, it was a accident. Can you get that thru your mind? anyways you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Also you had hostile sentries in your base and you were hiding them from us me and j will. we wanted to see the one room that u guys had to make sure everything is fine and touch but you were saying oh its our generator room. when u salvage the roof on top I fell in and got shot by 2 blunt forces multiple times. Blade and pike and a serious conversation started about NO sentries aloud. you also lied about only having a generator and also you have way to many storages in your base hut. I am fixing mine okay. my shop was there before the sz was ever created soo I had alot of rifle racks and storages i need to get rid of or add people to my shop. So don't lie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2017 4:52 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey there. If this was and issue SMASH . I would much appreciate it if you could return there stuff. Anyway if it was an accident please be more careful about where your doing these things so this problem doesn't occur again.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2017 5:18 pm
Share: