Notifications
Clear all

Roope.

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Reporting on behalf of The Friendly HitMan.(so I still havent reported someone eksde) 

So what some people told me recently is that roope got unbanned(which he did) for whatever the fuck reason, and he changed his profile and started killing people that wanted him banned again.

From past experiences, roope is really immature, in fact I think I saw him change his name on the discord too and shit.

I don't see a justified reason for the unbanning of Roope.

Luckily, I got a hold of his profile, with the help of HitMan. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rooolllep/

Please look into this and make sure he gets taken action against. Thank you.

Sadly, most of the people he kosed are not on the forums, and the ones that are, and have evidence, are currently offline or not responding and since I wanted to get this looked after asap I submitted it. If you have evidence of this happening then please post it below for authorities to glance at it, thanks.

list of some people he remembers, who fell victims to roope

Topic starter Posted : 31/08/2017 10:25 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Well as a player in the chernarus server I have experienced getting killed by this guy named Roope he killed me 3 times without proper reason as a victim I was also a witness I have seen rope killed the others even if u ask the other players they will also agree in this fact like yesterday he killed the 3 of us Me,Dansed and Fin and a guy named Alpha and the others for now we want him banned for the crimes he did he is also one of the problems why players are leaving the server... that's all :The Friendly HitMan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2017 10:32 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'm also confused as to why he was unbanned. lemme holla at the other staff and see if they mightve done it. If not ill reban:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2017 12:12 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

thanks! I really want that guy banned from the server for his crimes I really appreciate it Nylex!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2017 12:31 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: Nylex

I'm also confused as to why he was unbanned. lemme holla at the other staff and see if they mightve done it. If not ill reban:)

I believe he was unbanned because D4 thought that the thread regarding his ban "didn't have enough evidence"

also i have experience a KoS by roope many times just ask around and you'll find the truth

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2017 1:47 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

First of all MR.RAWR the last time I changed my profile was fucking 2 + months ago like what the actual fuck are you talking about? Second where is the KOSing proof? Answer is nowhere, third I havent KOSed me and mgyt have robbed people and they are salty about it and falsereporting us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2017 4:38 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

and secondly its funny how he says names, that I "KOSed" are people that has been permbanned for MASS fucking kosing already, like Monoley.

and yes, again hes just telling the names without giving any kind of proof and that is why D4NKING unbanned me, because nobody had real proof maybe only screenshots, but they are not enough many people have told me that, because in a screenshot it could just show a deathscreen and me and mgyt couldve robbed him and thats why killed him or some other reasons.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2017 4:45 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Please cool off on the forums before you get banned here as well.

Again, if you feel like you've been treated unfairly, submit an appeal stating your cause!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2017 5:38 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

well ill tell u guys Roope committed too much crimes and everyone wants justice I know some of you wants proof exept ourselves the witnesses in his crimes we decided to ban him but don't think that we just banned him because we want to it took us time to discuss about it until we decided to do it By:The Friendly HitMan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2017 6:01 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Wheres your manners Roope?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/08/2017 7:25 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

Wheres your manners Roope?

Im trying to behave, but its kind of hard when 2 false permbans in 3 day period...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2017 7:46 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Seems to be a lot of vouchers though, Idk what to think of this. You seem very certain you didn't do anything wrong but the people vouching seem very certain you did.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2017 12:00 pm
Share: