Notifications
Clear all

Rooope KOS

Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rooope/ is MASS KOSing. I did not get Kosed but I did Witness him Camping next to my safe zone asking people to "team" then he would leave and then he would KOS the people right outside the safe zone. Dezire, Optical and Csgo Brawl were Kosed by him. 

-Slothy

Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2017 11:46 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

https://gyazo.com/3df640aa1c95ad0f9c77ccfa357f8779, First of all I wouldnt call that a MASS KOSer reputation level its -56 and that means that would be maximum of 2 Kills, because one kill gets you -25 reputation.

Second of all Why are you trying to get me banned so bad? Ur lying in ur report example. Yes, me and my friend took guys out of the safezone but certainly did not KOS them, yes we did kill one of them because how we did it was we got ppl out of the safezone we took them to the near by hotel or that tall storyhouse and there we robbed them, and we had to kill one of them because he started shooting us during the robbery.

Third of all U dont have any kind of proof of my doings and the reason for that is That youre lying in your report.

Thank you, Rooope.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 12:18 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member
Posted by: DaymBlock

https://gyazo.com/3df640aa1c95ad0f9c77ccfa357f8779, First of all I wouldnt call that a MASS KOSer reputation level its -56 and that means that would be maximum of 2 Kills, because one kill gets you -25 reputation.

Second of all Why are you trying to get me banned so bad? Ur lying in ur report example. Yes, me and my friend took guys out of the safezone but certainly did not KOS them, yes we did kill one of them because how we did it was we got ppl out of the safezone we took them to the near by hotel or that tall storyhouse and there we robbed them, and we had to kill one of them because he started shooting us during the robbery.

Third of all U dont have any kind of proof of my doings and the reason for that is That youre lying in your report.

Thank you, Rooope.

and ill add to this we did not KOS/Kill/rob any of the listed names in the report, we robbed one guy thats all if were talking about the robbing at the hotel close to the safezone and we cant remember his name.

and Ill add to that too dezire is the real KOSer  https://gyazo.com/7b02371e5d2fdf641cd36c4471bef8d7 -4000 reputation? Even when I were banned the first time and I had KOSed sadly what I dont do anymore I didnt even have that high -reputation and here dezire is threating me and my teammate that he would camp outside of safezone and probs KOS us  https://gyazo.com/90c7907e08894c1aa888a3c590629a23 and he even did that already yesterday camped out of safezone KOSed me and my teammate but we got them back later by robbing them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 12:24 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Block actually thats not true as you could have killed people with a lot more negative rep and gained some also the first kill only gives you -1 then the next -3 th then -25 so it is perfectly fine for your rep to have mass kosed also you have been banned once before for kosing. i hope its different this time and that you havent kosed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 12:36 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

Pein Nice to see you again.

And youre right, but we have robbed alot of people and we got the Rep from that, as you can see they have no proof and they cant get proof of Kos as I and My friend robbed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 12:48 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

well just saying if multiple reports come on you each day or something staff will suspect something is wrong so try to stay clear of rulebreaking, also im happy to see that you're following rules this time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 4:20 pm
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

Pein dont listen to him. He dragged some kids to "team" with him. And baited them out.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2017 5:22 pm
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

How am I lying if I have several witnesses? I wasn't Kosed I just witnessed it and would like to help the other players. Also if you have already KOSed before, it makes me think that you are the one that is Lying.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2017 5:25 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Shouldn't be interrupting, but there isn't sufficient proof mate. :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 5:28 pm
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

He never threatened you. He said he would find you. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2017 5:30 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Word against word...not much anyone can do without evidence.

Also rooope, did you change your steam url because that link no longer works attached to this report... bit suspicious. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 6:50 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

Also rooope, did you change your steam url because that link no longer works attached to this report... bit suspicious. 

1. Nylex, you can have My New steamlink or anything, I just changed it because I had the same Profile for a long time.
ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 7:03 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

I think I Will start recording EVERY second from now on for real... So if Ppl falsly report me like this one blaming me for KOS when I have only robbed So I could always proof what I have done...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 7:06 pm
Share: