Notifications
Clear all

Reporting little rulebreaker

Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Name: MrChizzy  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263174680/

im reporting this guy for Kosing and combat logging, unluckily i dont have any video as my shadowplay file got corrupt, and i couldnt upload it. but back to what happen. i was casually walking inside Zavod with my friend Skidro. i came walking around a corner which he sat in, i said hello to him and he suddenly started shooting at me, which is the kos part. now after this he didnt loot anything as skidro started to go after him, he then proceeded to hide and log off.
this happen on the russia map, i was talking to skidro at the moment so he can confirm it

Topic starter Posted : 22/05/2017 7:11 pm
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

Pein said 'hello' mrchizzy just sprayed him down so i proceeded to try find him and he combat logged, i did find him and i aimed at him then a second later he logged off

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2017 10:16 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

thanks for reporting, the name rings a bell... I'll have to speak to him though, or at least catch him in the act I suppose- if you got anyone that can vouch for this feel free to get them to post here as it'll help with this and with enough people I'd feel I have a good enough reason to ban him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2017 11:57 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Never heard of this guy, but Pein is a trusted member of the community. I think  its best he is  spoken to if you we get the chance.

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2017 12:21 am
Share: