Reported Amazed, Da...

Notifications
Clear all

Reported Amazed, David, and Elijiah for KOS

Streetcurbs
(@streetcurbs)
Active Member Customer

David and his autist group have been running rampant around the server for 2 days now, robbing, kosing, and being flat out dicks to anybody they see. This became especially bad today around 5-6pm EasternTime. I killed nightblade who I thought was kosing but he wasn't. I took his shit and ran away because I thought he had a buddy with him. All of a sudden amazed comes around a corner and fucking guns me down right there. Then after that happened, david and the rest of his group including Elijhia ran up to the buildings are started looting my kills and also my body (which I got kosed, so it wasn't free loot). Then people got jealous and just randomly started shooting people. I tped back on opti, who mind you has done nothing but be friendly this entire time and tryed to sort this out. They kill me again and after a couple minutes amazed, Elijhia and David are literally just killing everybody that comes near any of the loot. I died from amazed and elijhia about 10 times in total. Any time I would even walk 50 ft away from the, they would give me a half seconds to go away or they would shoot me. This happened on Russia Roleplay.

Note: I don't have any evidence that this happened but you can ask the entire server that was on around that time. Other people have reported them to for kosing at different times of the day, today and yesterday. Please take a look at Opti's report too. He could probably explain this situation better then I could. Sorry for the lengthy report but I'm just trying to get my point across. Thank! -Street

Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2017 12:25 am
Streetcurbs
(@streetcurbs)
Active Member Customer

PLEASE READ, THIS IS THERE STEAM PROFILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazed:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158639047

Elijhia:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109923737

David:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207042036

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2017 12:42 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I will add my piece to this. This is related to Elijah and Amazed, I do not know anything about Street and David.

After I solved some beef between David & Friends and street(Got street his weapon back), I decided to join a group on Discord whom were playing unturned, I noticed some miscommunication about items. So I decided to TPA there and see if I can solve something just by talking. Shortly after I tried some conversations, all I recieved was a bunch of players just cussing and not any kind of clear comms. Afterwards, out of the sudden I and a few others get shot by Elijah and Amazed, thankfully I didnt have anything on me, however some other did. So I and a few others decide to go back and solve this without any violence, but then once again they shot again. After this we recieved word that the persumed KoS'ers were taken out. So we get back there, some people get some gear, I just get a bandage to heal myself up. And then, once again, these presumed KoS'ers start shooting again, and this keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going.. Even when noone is doing anything to them, they get shot. I know, I should've recorded but sadly am not able to do so.

I hope that any of this will give any useful information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2017 1:09 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

do you have any form for proof?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2017 8:58 am
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

wait what amazed isnt banned yet lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2017 1:45 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

I got banned for joining a group. When i havn't broken a rule. and the most toxic rule breaking prick on the server is not banned yet. Okay im done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2017 1:46 pm
Share: