Clear all

[Solved] Report on Noah Mcslide

Watchfulatmoney
(@watchfulatmoney)
Active Member Customer

-Name of player/admin you are reporting

Noah Mcslide
-What happened/why you are reporting the person

Stating that he is going to KOS people and disrespecting other players. Overall being toxic.
-State what server this happened on

Whitelisted
-If you can provide any other info (offenders steam profile, video, screenshots etc.) that is very very helpful!

https://gyazo.com/b610c0b68fe4bdfd6a8ceb6cc1ccfa18

https://gyazo.com/da354967bb0ac8ab4ce15c3c429b6b4b

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 4:41 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

I dunno what ur trying to accomplish here, blackmailing ppl.

Lemme explain what was going on: There was some...stressful events on the whitelisted. Multiple ppl in Worldchat were talking bout it and it was about raiders (check the reports about Aldric,Alzarius and Cameron) and Noah said what you see in the first picture. He´s right, turn it how you will, fuck raidersm fuck thos cunts, i have the same opinion. Noah didn´t need to overreact like that, thats for sure. BUT

YOU bitchboi, whoever you are, if u add a second screen, saying he will fill someone with bullets, say WHY he wrote it. He was writing a report (see https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/whitelisted-aldric-cosaneau-and-his-gang-2/ ) and his Google chrome crashed or whatever, he was tilting and wrote it. I mean look at the reportlenght he has, Wouldnt you tilt out?

If you frame someone for smth, add the context to it.

Sincerly, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 5:01 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

That was OOC chat and I was mad because while I was making a report and my google chrome stopped working so I was like in OOC chat "Jesus Christ the next person I see i'm going to fill full of bullet holes" and I've had a pretty bad day on top of that. I'm not going to KOS people on a whitelisted RP server and I WAS toxic when I logged on to see that someone had stolen my crops and a pitchfork from my base (Which is ridiculous because you steal peoples crops when they're sleeping too right?) along top of that I drove by someones base and was filled full of bullet by hostile sentries that they "Bought", then after that when I got back to my body I found half my stuff missing. So wouldn't you be a tad wee toxic too at this point? Should I have gotten that mad in chat, no which is my fault I shouldn't have bitched about it in chat, should I be banned for it though? That's up to Nylex.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 5:12 am
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

From what I've seen, Noah is the one actually trying to RP, while you thundercunts go around with towers of boxes on your vehicles, setting up  assloads of sentries that your "factory worker" group mate some fucking how knows how to build, being toxic, and generally treating the server like a regular fucking public one.

If someone needs to be removed from the whitelist, it needs to be your bunch.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 12:19 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Jeff they claimed they bought them, but still you have to account for how they are set up and how they don't shoot the people their meant to protect. but as far as i know theres also no NPCs that sell them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 12:40 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Don't involve me in this. Not my report. If you want to bitch, bitch about Watch, not his 'group'.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 2:53 pm
Share: