Notifications
Clear all

Proof

Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Please let me explain, So this team of three killed my good old friend EL Pablo at Vancouver, for no reason. I was right by him and told these guys to let El Pablo tpa. They denied and took all of his gear, taunting him. I managed to kill them and restore El Pablo's loot. I also managed to help this new guy out, so thats a bonus having a new ally. Anyway in the chat he admits to his friend KOSing El Pablo. There was a base nearby however. So I dont know what this is all considered, but the base is in the ocean so I dont know xD.

Steam Profiles:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370716594

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408371527

No need to ban, because this war will be fun, Just giving a heads up in case they come up with some BS report with their 8 man team to back it all up.

Here is the picture!

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2017 5:12 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm here to confirm that all this is true.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2017 6:38 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

This sounds reasonably true - and what is true is completely correct.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2017 7:39 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

I am cjanchik5 and I wouldn't kill El Pablo he is one of my greatest customers, plus you haven't even asked El Pablo who killed him, I was in the town at the time of when it happened. Don't make false information or forums Obbs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2017 4:11 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Koliob wasnt even in the server at the time meaning that he is lying and Obbs got him to reply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2017 4:11 am
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

I am on Discord with El Pablo, he is my teammate so what the hell do you mean exactly???

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2017 7:12 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

What im saying is that koliob is lying and you just got him to reply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2017 6:03 pm
Share: