Pavonis02 - a trick...

Notifications
Clear all

Pavonis02 - a tricky topic

D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Ive had a few users complain to me about a user called Pavonis02, hes active on the Russia server and a few people have said that he has been KOSing around and outside safezone. people are calling for him to be banned but another issue arises which is bullying. Again a few players haver chosen to target him personally and while some may see banter others see as being outright mean. If anyone has any information on:

a) Pavonis02 breaking the rules

or

b) Users bullying Pavonis02 or anyone else

we want people to have fun on the servers and not have to worry about being bullied

Thanks

D4NKlNG

Topic starter Posted : 18/01/2017 3:12 am
Nylex reacted
tommobd243
(@tommobd243)

A) and B) People have been bullying Pavonis but Pavonis has also been breaking the rules when no one has said a thing to him, i personally was walking towards his shop which is half in the safezone and half out but regardless i was walking to offer him some supplies to which he turns around and kills me on sight while he was in safezone and i was out. I then tpa to my friend who was in the safezone at the time to retrieve my gear then he once again shoots me and my friend and kills us. This came to the attention of multiple people in the server who tried to explain that he was Kos'ing everyone which he denied saying "its not kos if i have been with you all for 20 mins" however we was all around the safezone not personally with him. When he started killing other people this is when the bulling aspect came towards pavonis because everyone was getting agitated due to them being killed outside the safezone while pavonis was still in. Many good people lost there gear including me which was not fair on anyone i personally brought it to the attention of the admin that was online on the server named "jessie" and i told him what was happening to which he said that "im not on duty" eventhough so many people was complaining to the admins "jessie" and "Obi" 

Hope i was of help - Tommobd243

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2017 11:27 pm
Jack A. Nus
(@jack-a-nus)
Trusted Member

While I myself have not personally witnessed any bullying being directed towards Pavonis, I would not put it past anyone, especially someone angered by losing their hard earned items. I can also fully attest to what Tom is saying, and I have also heard from many people and seen Pav myself  KOS'ing players. Just today he raided someones base (he openly admitted it in chat) and told the owner that it was my team who raided them. While this is in itself not breaking any rules, I believe that it can help to attest to the kind of player that Pav is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2017 11:58 pm
Share: