Notifications
Clear all

Obi Abuse

spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

Name: Obi

Story: He used admin to tp to me, and then offered me a job to help him build a tower for a good reward. I accepted and tpad over to him. They made me drop all my stuff and then wear prisoner clothing, while making metal bars into metal sheets. After working for like 2 minutes, they ordered all the guys, like 5 of us, to line up. They then killed one of them, and then we worked for a little more before he Tp'd me to a higher floor of the tower. Then he tpd another guy, and said that inside this box is our reward, and when we were close to the box, he blew it up with charges. A few minutes later he tpd me to himself and killed me right away. He did this about two times. When I asked for my stuff that I had to drop before work he said that he wouldn't give it. 

Other witnesses: xxhyperxx, Davidelias, and some other people.

Map: Chernarus

Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2017 10:39 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To spycheeto1,

Can you please have these witnesses post here on their own accord. If not then can you link their steam profiles. Thank you!

/R Raven

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2017 10:49 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Viper,

Ive heard from alot of these guys about this, I can tell you about what I heard

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 12:06 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

jeez, I thought hitler's reign ended 70 years ago...

On a serious note I will link obi this post and make sure he gives you all your gear and exp back, and then some. 

Thanks for reporting this in!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 1:17 am
Obi
 Obi
(@obi)
Eminent Member Customer

You forgot to mention you tped people in with dragonfangs to kill everyone... 

But yes your stuff will be given back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 1:22 am
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

When did I tp people with dragonfangs? lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2017 8:10 am
Shadow_Dragon64
(@shadow_dragon64)
Active Member Customer

That's obnoxious I do not think Obi should have done this and even if you did leave out the part where you tried to protect yourself from a abusive mod I can gurrantee that you will get everything back bit by bit even if it takes a few days of getting everything sorted. Obi I thought the Nazi stage was over in the world.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 9:09 am
Share: