NGR IN DANGER-HELP

Notifications
Clear all

NGR IN DANGER-HELP

COMMUNIST ELMO
(@communist-elmo)
Eminent Member

Hello admins of Germany Roleplay The New Germany Republic needs help our

town Metal Falls is under constant attack  by Canada's Group of terrorist who are pissed off at us they recently KOSED civillians on there last attack we would like to ask for a safezone in metal falls thank you

Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2017 1:22 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hey, 

Great to see people have already started building towns on Germany:)

Where is it located? I'll pop by later today to see if its fit to be safezoned. Also if you manage to catch these guys KOSing feel free to report them to get em banned:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 10:07 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

NGR, rip hahah I have a feeling this was also cpied off somewhere >.> not like I did that either.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 11:54 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

wow, people actually rp?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 3:03 pm
halo2810
(@halo2810)
Active Member Customer

hi guys canada is here im part of a group called the federtaion of germany  aka fog we have about 10 members and are also building a kinda safe zone but any ways the way this all happend was i was on my quad and then i meet danger daniel where we talked and we did not really role play more like he asked if i had a group i said no and he shot me after that i tp'ed back to him to get my loot back when i had nothing but a night raider he did not say hands up and elmo and dan shot me right away '' i have every thing on recording if you want proof i recommend play.tv records everything from when you play'' so any ways i then met up with craz the leader of the fog we then went on a war the NGR vs FOG we have given them 2 days to build back up till we attack do to us being a much bigger group.

So the run down is they kos'ed first then we raided them and now we have a faction war so if you want proof i have 5 hours of footage of the whole night so if you have any questions plz respond here im sure craz is ok with making peace

-canada

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 4:19 pm
halo2810
(@halo2810)
Active Member Customer

Btw I would never try to get banned since I already bought 100 dollars with of kits for the servers I love them and like the community 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 4:31 pm
COMMUNIST ELMO
(@communist-elmo)
Eminent Member

Metal falls is located at the dam under it right now it dosnt look so good but we can fix it up

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 1:56 am
COMMUNIST ELMO
(@communist-elmo)
Eminent Member

Canada did u raid it again....

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 12:43 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

wow, people actually rp?

No, the NGR kosed me the other day. Me and my two friends were walking on the dam looting and all of a sudden we see 4-5 people building what is now metal falls. We watched them for a while then decided to drive off, but my friends apc started rolling down the side of the hill once he got in. It landed on a small rock on the side of the hill and the NGR stared shooting his car with a dragonfang, he tried to get out and run but they killed him then we fought back and they ended up killing us to. The next day I was on the dam again and saw them being raided so I helped them out so they would trust me enough to let me in. Once we killed all the raiders I had the chance to talk to Elmo (the leader of the NGR) and when I asked him why he killed my friend he said his reson was that he thought we were going to attack so he killed us without knowing, which is still kos because he had no way of knowing if we were going to attack or not

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 2:09 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ah, bases are KOS zones, and since it's not an official safezone, the only other thing It could be considered as is a base.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 2:24 pm
COMMUNIST ELMO
(@communist-elmo)
Eminent Member

Nylex our town is completly screwed so were moving to a different location

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2017 3:55 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Ill help u rebuild it, no way im gonna let people destroy such a creation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2017 8:02 pm
Share: