Mrghost dimitri and...

Notifications
Clear all

Mrghost dimitri and totofin all are kosing people

Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

we as a community have all been asking for them to be banned and they havent been banned so please for the community ban them

Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2017 7:28 pm
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

please ban them

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2017 7:29 pm
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

please ban them

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2017 7:29 pm
nirv
 nirv
(@nirv)
Trusted Member

i am daddy's friend i have video evidence  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxyta4Oe2U4&feature=youtu.be

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 8:00 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Vyrum, thanks for posting evidence, that helps us a ton!:D instead of just "please ban them" 3 times over. 

Do you have steam links for these guys though so I can ban them?:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 9:37 pm
nirv
 nirv
(@nirv)
Trusted Member

no sorry

when they get back on i will try getting it

but my friend got one of them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 9:49 pm
YT Olterman
(@yt-olterman)
Eminent Member Customer

Just wanna say its me dimitri here and that report is false ur friends kosed mr ghost and he was just try to get his loot back and i was try to help him and yes jellys team also kos so the only reason we kosed you was cuz we were trying to get our loot back because ur friends kosed my friends so u cant do a report of us if ur friends also kos and u kos also so u need to get banned also and ur friends cuz if ur firends first kos me and my friends and me just try to get loot back. So i am so sorry for kos but just trying to get my own loot and friends loot back so this is a false report cuz everyone was kosing so everyone should get banned also you and everyone in safezone was in the kos fight so dont report us cuz u also kosed with ur friends so #false report.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 7:34 am
YT Olterman
(@yt-olterman)
Eminent Member Customer

Ps. Nylex #If u are smart u will understand that this is false report cuz why would someone record his friends kosing

so use ur brain everyone was kos so everyone should get banned but his friends kos my friends we only try to get loot back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 7:35 am
YT Olterman
(@yt-olterman)
Eminent Member Customer

Plus i killed the guy who recorded the vid cuz i thought that he wanted to die so i didnt do it for kos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 7:54 am
YT Olterman
(@yt-olterman)
Eminent Member Customer

so next time dont say that kos me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 8:32 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yeah I gotta say, the person in the video was antagonizing you, although that's still not really a reason to KOS someone.

But it seems the plot thickens. This situation has now become a word vs word sort of thing, not much we can do from here unless more evidence is provided

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 8:36 am
YT Olterman
(@yt-olterman)
Eminent Member Customer

Well what if we do so everyone gets 1 more chance and if they do 1 more kos its ban would that be a good rule?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 9:15 am
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

Olterman, You know what you did was wrong and you do not deserve another chance since you have KOSed numerous times.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 8:59 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Nylex sliding those low key roasts tho

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 9:26 pm
Nylex reacted
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Im just going add something to this report, Mrghost123, YT olterman and toto_Fin were all banned from canada for KOS and safezone griefing. im just  saying this to whichever staff member reads this that they are known for not listening to rules and then comming with shitty excuses at times

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 8:12 am
Share: