KOSED chernarus rol...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] KOSED chernarus roleplay by m37yann

Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

two men walked up to my friend LOL in Berezino and told him to put his hands up. LOL was outside of the church building and I was inside getting my shotgun out. One guy walked in and I shot and killed him and the other killed LOL. When he ran in I killed him too. The second person I killed was m37yann. He then respawned and while we were looting, killed us with a pistol. I know this has to be KOS because its not real roleplay to come back to life and kill whoever killed you in a past life. I was unable to catch the recording but I'm sure LOL could testify as a witness.

Topic starter Posted : 07/04/2018 4:35 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

You will need to provide some video(s) and the player(s) steamid, so the staff team can take action against the player. With the current information staff team can't do anything.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2018 7:25 am
Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

Yeah I didn't have a video unfortunately and the steam overlay in unturned is screwed up so I couldn't actually get his steam profile URL.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2018 12:19 am
Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

Yeah I didn't have a video unfortunately and the steam overlay in unturned is screwed up so I couldn't actually get his steam profile URL.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2018 12:19 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Thanks for reporting, alas we'd need evidence of sorts to deal with this. Also without the id there's not much we could do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2018 10:44 am
Share: