kosed by scolick/ol...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] kosed by scolick/olga

doron.maor123
(@doron-maor123)

so i was with them we were trading and so we my friend came on not naming and so few minutes later they start shooting us and my friend thankfuly killed them and so there was 2 of them and so my friend let the one that didnt shoot at us tpa and get some of his stuff and my friend logged off and then scolick killed me without saying anything and then i told my friend to come on and then they killed him and so basically that is revenge kos i didnt get the second guys id but i know his name his name is narnor7 and here is scolicks id sadly we didnt get any video evidence and here is scolicks id  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041739085   and i will try to get his friends id 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________ A man is not a failiar until he gives up

doron.maor123

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2017 12:18 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Wtf why hasn't cunt been banned yet? 

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/kos-smolickdora/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 7:51 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I don't understand, he's supposed to be banned. This isn't the first banned person to somehow come back from the grave, and I really don't understand how they're doing it. I'll have him banned again right away, and if y'all ever see him on the server after this bring it to my attention immediately. Approved.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:41 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I suggest getting them Ip banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:46 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Scorpion

I suggest getting them Ip banned.

That's the thing I believe they're changing their IPs. I don't know if there's much we can do to combat that other than banning them again when we see them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:47 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Yeah so when we see them on we are just gonna have to alert a staff member.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:53 pm
Share: