Notifications
Clear all

KOS'ed by ItsKrzy

Leojak
(@leojak)

ItsKrzy[steam]

He kos'ed me

On Hawaii server

So i was going thru the first KOS and whas going to report it then suddenly he came up to me and killed me

https://youtu.be/A3kRhL0Goik  i had to put it on youtube because it was to big to add to this. he killes me at 2.30 and i say he rdm'ed me because i am used to say that for another game

Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 11:53 pm
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

You were in a fucking warzone, I thought your team was attacking us, therefore we killed you, its your fault completely not ours.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 1:34 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Wow inception a video within a video. Well it appears you telling his mate to put his hands up allows his teammate to kill you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 4:35 am
SGTFronnie101
(@sgtfronnie101)

Ok raven this one just makes me cry mate that man who shot him wasn't even ItsKrzy. LMAO I'm done this is clearly people trying to ruin us falsely.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 6:51 pm
SGTFronnie101
(@sgtfronnie101)

Now Krzy has told me that the reason he killed leo while watching a video is because apparently that was a warzone (something we are in often) and he shot him not aware of if he was in it or not. We do not risk ourselves by letting people stand in war areas. And if it truly was a random we allow them to tp back and take all the loot they want.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 6:56 pm
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

Wait Raven how am I in the wrong in this? He was in a war zone with active gunfights, I thought he was a tp beacon or something a the time, his crew is constantly doing that so how would I know, and also he was clearly waiting to be shot because he definitely knew he was next to a firefight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 6:57 pm
Share: