KOS`d by The Sniche...

Notifications
Clear all

KOS`d by The Snichest and Jelly on Chernarus RP

Juan Taco
(@juan-taco)
Active Member Customer

So,we were at the NW Airfield and we were walking and then Jelly and his friends show up.

I talk to them and then they ask me to put my hands up,i put them up and then they asked me to drop my items and while i was dropping them the popped my head with a shotgun.

Unfortunatley, i dont have their steam links...

For any evidence text me at this link and i`ll see what i can do: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139175750/

Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2017 9:15 pm
millster66
(@millster66)
Trusted Member Customer

they asked me to drop my items and while i was dropping them the popped my head with a shotgun. {you did not drop anything } so we shot you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 1:13 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Thanks for reporting, since you guys are arguing like this it's very hard to determine the liar here, a little proof would ease things up for the staff thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 1:37 pm
SgtTNT
(@sgttnt)
Trusted Member Customer

back when dunkertown still existed they tried to rob me right next to it and then instantly shot at me so i killed them and then they teleported back to a friend that was hiding next to it (I had a range finder i was 20m away from dunker)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 4:00 pm
SgtTNT
(@sgttnt)
Trusted Member Customer

i will start recording and try to gather proof

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 4:02 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Why would we contact you via steam for evidence when you could just post it here with your report....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 4:02 pm
Share: