Kos Sn@xy over the ...

Notifications
Clear all

Kos Sn@xy over the hole serverS :((

justas12340
(@justas12340)
Active Member Guest

A Guy In Chernarus server with his friends gos raiding and kills people and anoys them hes rep is -2k need to ban this guy its qot off balance its : Sn@xy and his friends : (Jelly,sci15ci,and many 3 more peps) ban this guy pls hes the hole roleplay servers problem he  kills on sight and wears great loot and hes a donator +MVP So He could figh Back if hes dead he might be a cheater pls take care the roleplay servers its not fun anymore :(( BAN THIS KOSER Sn@xy And HES FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Police:S.A.S In Game and My friend Memelord KITTLER JEFF THE PILOT AND MANY OTHERS pls ban this asshole with hes facuimng kos he tracks my friends and kills em he might be hacking do sometinhg it worudl be awsome you ban him ask others about him ask them. Koser: Sn@xy and hes friends

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2017 12:26 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Sas, you tpa kossed me. I lost my gear by that. Mt boss were close and they boned u so hard. Are u salty dude?

This is just your own fault. Why didnt you just trade me the walkie talkie? Than this wouldn't have happened. I made some screenshots of you saying: ''You deserve that, and that you killed me. " So please stop trying to get me banned and just take the consequences of ur own fault.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2017 1:17 pm
justas12340
(@justas12340)
Active Member Guest

shu t up look at your rep and stop lyying you and your friends gonna get banned you ahve toamany reports

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2017 1:20 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Hi, 
Im hearing a lot of KOS reports from multiple people about the users, we will make sure action will be taken. In the mean time, if anything else happens, please try to get screenshots and/or video recording of any incidents as they help us greatly with dealing with reports.

Sorry for the incoinvenience

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2017 3:23 pm
Nylex reacted
Share: