KOS Rogue and FireD...

Notifications
Clear all

KOS Rogue and FireDragonSlayer

FakerBaker
(@fakerbaker)

-Name of player/admin you are reporting: Rogue & FireDragonSlayer
-What happened/why you are reporting the person: KoS - Iv grinded a lot of items and out of nowhere got shot by those 2 (killed by rogue) and than they started bragging about items they took from me
-State what server this happened on
-If you can provide any other info (offenders steam profile, video, screenshots etc.) that is very very helpful!

Posts will be reviewed and situations investigated by forum and server moderators/admins 

Thanks for your efforts in keeping the community free of rule breakers!

il be editing with attachments of screenshots

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2017 2:43 am
FakerBaker
(@fakerbaker)

Not sure if im blind or there is no edit button, anyway il continue in a reply.

Server: RP Russia 1

English is my 3rd language so please have patience with it, I was grindin with some dude who tpa on me then we came across those 2 guys and 1 more who i do not remember nickname off they saw the sniper i had and straight up killed me and killed other dude aswell, After confronting them about it they made fun of me, Iv told them after that i will report them and then they had a story that "my friend" took rogue hostage but when i told him im 100% sure he did take you hostage he said he "almost took me a hostage" how does one almost take a hostage.

I do apologize for long rant about a game but iv spend good hours grinding throu to get those items and it just doesnt seem fair that donor/moderator or w/e he is had a orange name can do that. Im sure he and his friend will claim differently without any proof and might win but i had to give it a try. Thank you and hopefully i will see you in game after this is resolved.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2017 3:07 am
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

If i where you i would worry about getting them banned not your loot. Also orange = MVP which is a donator. Do you have any whitneses?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2017 9:26 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Find it hard to believe that FireDragonSlayer is a KoS'er, He helped me a lot when I first came to russia.

- Opti

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2017 10:03 am
You reacted
FakerBaker
(@fakerbaker)

I do have witnesses will contact them shortly,

I expected firedragonslayer to come with some story as i saw the way he talked to me yesterday so i took few more screenshots yesterday and didnt uploud them before he comments just to slander every bs that comes from him, Literaly saying if i find another weapon like that to let him know again so they can kill me again.

Iv posted a lot of proof of what happened and i did contact the guy they killed aswell yesterday and friend of myn who was on skype talking with me while i was playing they will be posting today, Im sure they have 0 proof for there fairytale.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2017 2:51 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So it seems like this was a mistunderstanding, looks like FireDragonSlayer thought FakerBaker was with someone who took his friend hostage. Perhaps we can come to a little agreement in-game about this? maybe FireDragonSlayer could give back FakerBakers items or something 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2017 3:27 pm
Share: