Notifications
Clear all

KOS REPORT

KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Players steam:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Smash-God/

I was walking around at Volk with Smash. he found a shotgun. He asked if I had any rounds for it. I did. He told me to drop it or he will shoot me. I didn't so he shot me and I ran for cover. I eventually killed him. I picked up some of his stuff but he wanted to tp back.I accepted his tp and he had already done his kit. He shot me STRAIGHT AWAY IN THE FACE with his damn honeybadger. That is revenge KOS m8! The thig is I didn't even KOS him in the first place! I won a fair fight of self-defense as he shot first. I asked him to let me tp back and get my stuff. He asked for an "explanation" on why I took his shit. He eventually denied my tp request and logged off. Is that considered combat logging? No clue. Please PLEASE help @Staff. I lost ALL my good shit I had on me. You see, I don't yet have a base, so every item I have ever collected on that server is stored on my person in my greengoblin kit.  Even if he had accepted, I would not have been able to pick up all my stuff as the greengoblin kit despawns when it drops. I only remember a few things I had. Some of these I list he will say those were his! They were, but when I killed him in a FAIR, non-KOS fight I claimed it for myself, so since the revenge KOS is illegal, the last person that legally possessed them is me. By now all my stuff has despawned... D:

I am literally crying IRL rn. PLEASE help staff DDDDD:

-KittFoonya

Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2017 12:38 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

We will both have our own side of the story. We will probably each say the other is lying. That's how these things usually work. I dont care about what happens to either of us, I just want my stuff back D:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2017 12:40 am
Delta
(@delta)

Since you're a trusted member, ill sort this out for you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2017 12:41 am
Tonyscorp reacted
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

thx

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2017 12:43 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Russia server btw

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2017 12:43 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

He has a habit of randomly KOSing me whenever he feels like it. Sometimes when we go looting I lose him so I tpa to him. He accepts my tpa request only to find myself in a shipping container with him closing the doors behind me and throwing in a frag grenade. He also seems to be a little dim on the differences between a 3 dmg paintball gun and a FKN 1 HIT KOS MODDED SNIPER

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2017 12:50 am
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

Most of that is true..... but I killed him the second time when he said that he didn't steal anything then I realized my really good sniper was gone and I knew it was kittfoonya. I soon killed him and I found most of my modded gear what a surprise, right? Then I took my sniper back and my sniper's night vision back and I tpd him back and ran away. then I realized I "stole" his sword so I said tp to me I was up on the cliff. So I tpd him up on the cliff he killed me after he got his gear I was lying on the ground and he grizzly sniped me. Then I realized oh he sent a tp to me a while back like 10 mins ago. Then I tp to him and he doesn't accept then I waited like 1 min tpd him to me killed him expected my gear to because he would of loot my body of course. What do u know alll of my gear was there when I tpd him and killed him because he wouldn't accept my tpa and wouldn't give my gear back. This was all that happened then I left to the sz and put some stuff in my shop. I hope you read this all and if you did plz plz plz just msg me for more dets if I left anything out

-Smash

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2017 1:47 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

How cute... the little jerk trying to retaliate with his KOSING SCUMBAG LIES. We have evidence of u SAFEZONE GRIEFING TOO so stay tuned 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2017 1:59 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

IT WAS MY SNIPER AND MY NIGHTVISION

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2017 2:01 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Having safezone staff and server staff on ur side is much better for u than having YET ANOTHER KOSER who is ALSO banned from the safezone on ur side

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2017 2:01 am
Pike5
(@pike5)
Active Member Customer

same thing happened with his friend yesterday crazy fox had kossed 3 of my members after putting him in prison for attemting to kos me twitch i went to check on him and welp he shot me in the face

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2017 9:57 am
Share: