KOS of Splotchy and...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] KOS of Splotchy and Chicken

The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Somewhere in a land far far away ( Chernaurus ) where I was afk in the tower in the middle of Chernaurus where 2 cunts with a heli came and killed me    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121582829 - Splotchy and his friend  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328781481 2 of them were in Chernaurus kos'ing everyone they see with their heli and today they killed 4 including me and other 3, they said it was an accident then why tf would they go down and shoot me lmao this is my only proof because if I use bandicam or any recording software my game will lag, and it will make things worse because I am already lagging in the first place.

Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2018 12:44 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

In addition regarding to those who got killed as well, when I joined and asked what happened the reason they gave is that they were robbing them but then after they said "put your hands up" they shot them and killed them and in my case they shot me first then they said hi then they went down the heli and killed me and ehh ofc they logged out after I confronted them smh hope that you guys can take action against them.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2018 12:50 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Every time I'm on the server I hear people complain about those two.

When I confronted Splotchy he told me he'was robbing his victims and they didnt comply.

His victims tell me he doesnt use the "approved robbing format" but I realise a lot of folks scream KOS even when they are robbed the 'propper' way.

Maybe keep an eye on these guys..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 5:31 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

They just killed someone last night without interacting, in my case they were riding a hummingbird mounted with miniguns and then they just shot at me then one of them came down and when he was falling I heard him say "Hi" then just killed me, and in that case they just called It interacting, same as the other case with those 3 who got killed, they just said hands up then shoot at them and in my opinion when they were near you or when you saw them, they only did it because there is a witness to ensure no one sees what they were really doing, and with the "approved robbing format" as I mentioned 321 hands up then shoot, ensuring the guy who they told to won't put up his gun to fight back so that they can kill them easily without giving them time to drop their weapons.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 4:05 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

These players are banned- thank you got your report

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 3:18 pm
Share: