Kos of SirGoldenPan...

Notifications
Clear all

Kos of SirGoldenPants

Page 1 / 2
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

So 1st of all I was called in Green Mountain by my friend Rasputin because he want`s to try his new bazooka or something and he needs an ammo but suddenly I don`t have any then after that we just chill out till a guy came named SirGoldenPants so my friend said "dude chill" we are friendly or something so yeah nothing happened we just talked then until we decided to go so, my friend is going to his base then I`m going somewhere else to loot when we separated SirGoldenPants followed me and shot at me for no reason steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219502076   video  https://youtu.be/MS7FLloVWnY 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2017 7:06 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Fun starts at 3 mins 🙂 enjoy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2017 7:07 am
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

this dude clearly cut out the part of me going to the area they were at and asking for the "hands up" he also said in chat that it would be included in the video that i asked him for his hands up... guess he didnt include it. lol. the other male he was talking too ra. cant remember the rest of "ra's" name also was there before i got there so you could clearly just ask him for proof that i asked for his hands up. ra also asked me not to shoot him when i asked for his hands up thats why my gun is just clearly pointed at him. not sure what this is trying too prove. im new to the server and a recent donator i wouldn't KOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 7:17 am
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

the video is started while when im already laying down on the boxes and aiming my gun at him AFTER i asked for the hands up. lol. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 7:19 am
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

the video is started while when im already laying down on the boxes and aiming my gun at him AFTER i asked for the hands up. lol. 

ReplyQuote
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

ReplyQuote
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

ReplyQuote
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

When u came I started recording because I don't feel comfortable with you and first of all you didn't mention anything about me putting my hands up so when u came to us I started recording then after it we did a little talk until my friend Rasputin decided to go and leave so I did leave and did no harm to anyone until u just came and shot at me when u said you told me to put my hands up I didn't hear anything u mentioned it that u said it from the start if I heard it I should have raised my hand but if u really said to put my hands up and I didn` follow why didn`t you kill me then? you made me get out of Green Mountain at the end then you killed me are you waiting for the other guy/My friend to leave 1st? so you can kill me? because it really makes no sense if you wanted to kill me since "I didn`t place my hands up from the start" when you said it you should have killed me instead you took your time talking to us and waiting for us to separate I didn`t hear anything I started the video when you came you didn`t mention anything in Area Chat or Global Chat or if you used your mic I should have heard it and raised my hand and you started aiming at "Us" when we are not looking at you then when my friend spotted you he said to chill up since we are friendly you`ve been pointing your gun at us the whole time since we spotted you until we left each other... makes no sense tbh when you pointed your gun at us when u came I started recording just to make sure you wont do anything wrong at that time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2017 7:30 am
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

you dont feel comfortable. well thats the lamest excuse in the world too start recording AFTER i ask for your hands up. why would i KOS? im a donator lol. and any of the staff can ask ra btw. i did ask for his hands up. i had my gun faceing towards him because ra said dont shoot AFTER i asked for his hands up. but that part isnt there.. HMM i wonder why?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 7:35 am
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

you dont feel comfortable. well thats the lamest excuse in the world too start recording AFTER i ask for your hands up. why would i KOS? im a donator lol. and any of the staff can ask ra btw. i did ask for his hands up. i had my gun faceing towards him because ra said dont shoot AFTER i asked for his hands up. but that part isnt there.. HMM i wonder why?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 7:35 am
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

and i never aimed at ra. btw. ra and me were playing together for hours before.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 7:36 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

If you really said to put my hands up and I didn`t follow why didn`t you kill me? you just let me go and have a talk until we separated and you followed me and killed me when you pointed your gun at me I started recording 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2017 7:36 am
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

because ra asked me nicely too not shoot you. do you read? your really trying to make something out of nothing LOL. im a recent donator i wouldnt KOS 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 7:37 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

If it really happened I`ll just talk to Rasputin about it and if he said yes or something then I`ll set this report aside 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2017 7:38 am
SirGoldenPants
(@sirgoldenpants)
Active Member Customer

yeah, what i thought. lol. next time record BEFORE i get there not AFTER.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 7:40 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: