KOS chernarus by bu...

Notifications
Clear all

KOS chernarus by budapublica

crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Got Kossed by budapublica on chernarus.

In world chat he sayd hands up there are about 10 people on the server so I asked : who and where.

No reply, 30 seconds later i get shot.

I offered him to accept my tpa and give my stuff back.

He insisted he told me in area that the warning was for me, i told him no and that I would double check my vid.

Look for yourself.

steam id  http://steamcommunity.com/id/budapublica22/

vid link starts at 1 minute 

https://youtu.be/ezw1ewPmGas

Fin and Lil uzi were there as well.

noah out

Topic starter Posted : 20/09/2017 10:07 pm
Dashkin
(@dashkin)
New Member Customer

Yeah. I haven't watch a whole, but indeed no warning on area chat like he said he did. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 10:12 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Actually he did give a warning and you acknowledged that but because you thought he might not be talking to you, you walked off. If it were me I would be smart and surrender just in case. Yet again he probably should have clarified. I think this was just a misunderstanding and he should get like a week ban

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 1:04 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

That feels a bit like skewed logic to me Dolan; it would mean after saying hands up in global every player on the whole map is fair game.

The fact that I was paying attention to the chat does not mean that I could know he was trying to stick me up, if he would have said something like; 'you at NE airfield ' or repeat the hands up in area it would be a different story.

I'm not salty about the nice gear I lost (well to be fair,maybe a little ...), but I dislike this guy for making me spend time creating this report instead of enjoying the game.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2017 8:50 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

He didn't make you create this report you made it because you felt like it. I really think this was a misunderstanding on his part and he should get a week ban but that's not up to me. Also it's not flawed logic, if I saw someone in world chat saying put your hands up I would just do it just in case. I mean if you really liked that loot you probably should have been more careful 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 12:45 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
  • He didn't make you create this report you made it because you felt like it. I really think this was a misunderstanding on his part and he should get a week ban but that's not up to me. Also it's not flawed logic, if I saw someone in world chat saying put your hands up I would just do it just in case. I mean if you really liked that loot you probably should have been more careful 
ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 12:46 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Sorry for the double post 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 12:46 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Well seeing a report for Budapublica surprised me I know he is a new player and ive seen him active everytime I log in and he is quite friendly and I trust him anyways back to the report I see that Buda made a mistake in RP when he said hands up so it would be common sense for him to say it in the area chat since he didn't said it and he lied to it, it will be counted as KOS I think... anyways we have nothing to do with it a kos report has been submitted and we have the proof and its kinda complicated so we will just leave the judging to the staff or Nylex... lol that's all lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 7:15 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

This might be a bit weird but i've spent some time talking  and shooting things on the server and TFH is right, he's a nice guy.

He tried to rob me again this evening and did it by the book 🙂 so I think the KOS this rapport is about might be a misunderstanding or at worst is not really in line with his normal behavour...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2017 8:57 pm
Share: