KOS By Zaczz

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] KOS By Zaczz

archiestride42@outlook.com
(@archiestride42outlook-com)
New Member Customer

(Remake of KOS outside of NW by haha's friend, sorry he doesnt understand bb etc lol)
Hi,

I was KOSed by Zaczz (cant find steam ID because of overlay)
I have my volume and microphone on full and didnt hear anything

Map was Chernarus, time: about 21:30 GMT 24/02/18

He didnt warn in chat either and later we asked why he KOSed and he said 'I was in KOS zone but you were near it' when there was a good few trees in the way between me and NW

Again, this report was made by his friend. If you need verification, just ask

Topic starter Posted : 24/02/2018 10:15 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

So first of all that first picture is fake and that is not where on the map he was at, that marker is pretty close but not 100% correct. 

https://gyazo.com/fbddb0609c6f862196a15bde150c1f73
Second of all there is no clear rules about when you can shoot people close to or in NW airfield, there for was in the middle of making a post in questions/help section. Another thing is that he was in the kos zone if you go by the chat mesage system but he wasnt if you go by the map you can see under the servers tap on the wepsite. The mesage i sent was simple because i thought he wasnt in the kos zone after he complained in chat which i then like 10 minutes later checked if he was or not, he was if you follow the chat mesages that appear when you go in and out of the kos zone. Lastly i would like to mention that there is nowhere in the rules where you can see if you can shot from inside the kos zone to outside of it, and it doesn't say anywhere if you should follow the chat mesages or the map under the servers tab on the website.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/02/2018 10:29 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

You could also have avoided this easily by not standing so close to the zone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/02/2018 10:38 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

It is common sense. People outside the KOS zone aren't in it, so that means no KOS. As we have two different stories I will just call it an un-clear rule call and leave it at that, but you, Zapzz, have a warning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2018 7:03 pm
Share: