Kos by Watchful

Notifications
Clear all

Kos by Watchful

VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Me and my team were just vibing on the shore with nut and they opened fire. They attacked us because Nut and Krispy had attacked them, but they werent with us and we were really far from their base and it had been several minutes after Nut had attacked them.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lTL-ECfGpg&feature=youtu.be  

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/watchfulatmoney/

Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2020 1:48 am
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

why do u have so many gas masks ur so weird bro 

This post was modified 4 years ago by bigflabbydaddy
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 2:33 am
Watchfulatmoney
(@watchfulatmoney)
Active Member Customer

You were discussing the base raid with Nut and his friend before you TPed in, so it's not like you were going in blind. It was also not several minutes since the jet had bombed us, it was very recent. What would you have preferred us to do? Sit there and let the jet refuel to bomb us yet again? How were we meant to distinguish between you and Nut when you're all crowding around his spawned in a fighter jet? These are the questions that you don't have answers to - you knowingly TPed into Nut during a base raid, and are blaming us for attacking the fighter jet which had bombed our base before. We have our own side of the video if it is required.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 2:43 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

You'd expect a player like VTM, who despite complaints and nearly quitting until 4.0, has remained on URP servers for so long, to be able to distinguish an actual case of KOS from a case of his horrible incompetence.

Yes, if you teleport in to hang out with the admin who is actively bombing a base, we just might mistake you for enemies, although mistake is even a hard word considering you were discussing raiding our base in the text chat, and came to the coast specifically to do so.

I will never understand how this could even be misconstrued as KOS given the circumstances - especially when posted by someone who is so clearly solely hungry for their own power that they threatened to quit the server when their staff application was rejected. I've defended my enemies in KOS reports, including people like Vessuscite, so I think I have a bit of nonbiased experience when I say that this is a bullshit case.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 2:48 am
Watchfulatmoney
(@watchfulatmoney)
Active Member Customer

@mister-petain 

💀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 2:51 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

HAHAHA here comes the group of the people who kosed lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2020 4:21 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

shut the fuck up vtm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 11:59 am
Gacy reacted
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

If i was in the btr i would of shot you all down too, don't be in the middle of someone else's conflict. simple as

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 12:00 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

So youre letting them get away with kos? We didnt go to nut, nut landed next to us. @boii

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2020 1:38 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

@vtm

It wasn't KOS. I'd expect you to know that, and in fact you do - you just don't care. I'm glad that not just any egomaniac on the street with OBS can get you banned for retaliating to assholes like you.

Raid again, complain about getting killed again, and repeat the cycle. We play by the rules like we have for the last two years, and we use common sense. Learn to do the same.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2020 2:08 am
crazy bob reacted
Share: