Kos by Skrrt_

Notifications
Clear all

Kos by Skrrt_

ItsThatOnePuggo
(@itsthatonepuggo)

-Name of player/admin you are reporting - Skrrt_
-What happened/why you are reporting the person - People came to the area where me and my buddies were at, came out of no where and kosed me and my buddies, I was solely kosed by this person ONLY BECAUSE I had his loot, since another player killed him fairly and the guy let me take his loot since the person who killed him was already stacked, he also Kosed two of my buddies for no reason, so hopefully this mass KOSER can be banned and I can get a restore along with my buddies, I would like this players inventory /Ci for picking kos loot if you guys are allowed to do that.
-State what server this happened on Chernarus LN (URP)
-If you can provide any other info (offenders steam profile, video, screenshots etc.) that is very very helpful! - Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot of him admitting he kosed me only to get his loot back , once I asked him about it again, he was starting to be secretive, which means he knows what he did was wrong - 

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2018 11:52 pm
ItsThatOnePuggo
(@itsthatonepuggo)

Also you can check chatlogs, he solely said I had his loot, which is why he KOSED me, then his buddies started going about how he was robbing me in voice chat, but nobody was talking in voice chat

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/08/2018 12:01 am
Share: