KOS by Rambo

Notifications
Clear all

KOS by Rambo

SimplyOreo
(@simplyoreo)

You know I fucking hate KOSers? The fucker KOSed me when I was facing someone else who was supposedly going to give me a material I needed. The fucker also KOSed my friend, Treasurekid. I'm sorry if I sound pissed, but I am.

Name: Rambo (He has atleast one friend that I don't know the name of and maybe one other but they didn't KOS me)

Reason: KOSer

Map: Russia

Evidence:  And as you can see, I baited him in chat and he accepted my tpa request when I just have an axe in hand. Him and his bud kill me instantly. Fuckers like this need to be removed from the server. I really wish to have my stuff back.

And I want all my stuff back, or I will be seriously pissed. I had my custom kit which is the picture below. I also had an industrial gas can that was full, a ton of metal scraps (Probably around 20), 7 metal sheets, atleast 5 tape, 4 chemicals, a blowtorch, an MRE or two, a cargo pack (Or any modded backpack), atleast 9 metal bars and a bit more which I forget. My friend had my custom kit also, with also a cargo pack or a modded backpack, he had some tape, an Emperor Trump Portrait, a tire, probably some metal, and more that only he could probably know, and I'm sure he'd want his stuff back too. My friend was literally KOSed 3 times, the first time from someone else who said to put his hands up but my friend didn't hear him say that. The second was from someone else, but that one doesn't really matter because my friend had nothing but the starter things and a brick and was right after the first. The 3rd was from Rambo, the one I am reporting. I actually did /tpa Rambo and he accepted, just KOSing me again, then again after that, so it definitely wasn't a scenario where I didn't hear him say put your hands up. My friend was actually idle at the time. So I beg you if me and my friend could have our stuff back, we're not asking for much.

Primary Weapon:

Ekho

Primary Magazine(X4):

Ekho Magazine

Primary Attachment 1:

Vertical Grip

Primary Attachment 2:

Tactical Laser

Secondary Weapon:

Honeybadger

Secondary Magazine(X4):

Military Magazine

Secondary Attachment 1:

8X Scope

Secondary Attachment 2:

Rangefinder

Melee:

Katana

Tool 1:

Demolition Charge (C4)

Tool 2:

Detonator

Throwable:

Sticky Grenade

Backpack:

Alicepack

Hat:

Russia Military Helmet

Mask:

Green Balaclava

Glasses:

Military Nightvision

Top:

Spec Ops Top

Bottom:

Spec Ops Bottom

Vest:

Spec Ops Vest

$15.00
Topic starter Posted : 22/05/2017 11:58 pm
SimplyOreo
(@simplyoreo)

Shoot the thing in the report is just a picture, please PM me in discord (SimplyOreo) if you want the full video.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 12:00 am
SimplyOreo
(@simplyoreo)

Well um scratch that above ^^^ but add me on skype it's aidan.meyer10 because the video won't send on discord

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 12:11 am
SimplyOreo
(@simplyoreo)

Aight scratch both of those heres the video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gBOymM0J14&feature=youtu.be Also the guy who told me he would give me a material was one of his friends and he's the one that kills me in the video, his name is Phillips so I suppose this report is also for him.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 12:54 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

just saying there is no proof of what happen beforehand, but it might actaully be some kos here. also they arent obliged to give your stuff back if they ban them so i suggest you start farming it back

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 6:59 am
Share: