KOS attempt by Harr...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] KOS attempt by Harry56 and his teammate [profiles linked below]

DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

Today on chern as i was walking to my littlebird i hear somebody say hands up.i immedietly realised what was happening and me and my friends spotted the guys and when we started moving they started shooting.We shot back and killed the first guy and then his teammate while he was running for cover.

Seconds later he starts begging for one of his guns and because he shot said please i accepted him and gave him the gun (i did because he wasnt a danger at the time of combat because he was trying to get cover) i accept him and he follows us. after that i see him secretly accepting his teammate who he somehow pointed a gun at my teammates back as they were running to our heli.I didnt care so i followed my friends and entered the heli.

Then the guy that i gave him his gun shot at us and barely missed when we were taking off and were mid air. then we get to hero traders so we can be safe for a while.Seconds later my teammates left with the heli and went to get a vehicle that was abandoned by the bandits.Then they came and started shooting at me while we were talking but lucky for me i was clost enough to the safezone to manage get in in time.

After that they started threating us that they will ban us because of "kosing them" and we told them to go ahead.

I wrote this all to make things clear because alot of bad things go by my name and i dont want to get in false trouble again.

i hope justice is served and they get away from the server as they kos attempted to kill many other players miniuts after they tried killing us.

Profiles:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298359623

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198291903203

Witnesses:

Dansed 

Gin

P.S both of them the guyes that i report have no proof what so ever(neither do i but i think such report and witnesses is enough)

Topic starter Posted : 18/02/2018 12:13 pm
DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

dat grammar tho :/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/02/2018 12:15 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

Very gud grams of english

ReplyQuote