KOS and Safezone Ca...

Notifications
Clear all

KOS and Safezone Camping by Carl Sanctum and his group

Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

D4 and Ninjas know about this and theses are witness accounts. these 3 were safe zone camping and then they told me to check something out. I went with them and I was shot my a shotgun. I am the owner of Eden rp town and then they asked me to look at something. then i was killed.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DefinetlyNotPanda/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198220206073

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313127427

Guckliet-Today at 6:07 PM

i saw him pointing a gun at your face and then i tried to calm him down and he shot.

JustDaveSoviet-Today at 6:09 PM

All i saw was 2-3 guys started shoting right next to Eden and slowly everyone died only 1 guy survived with a sniper on the top of the hill with a ghieeli suit

Carl was baiting Slothy out of the sz and he shot him

Dolan Duck-Today at 6:13 PM

Ok so i got back to eden and saw those guys looting your body so I climbed the hill and hit two

Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 11:17 pm
nirv
 nirv
(@nirv)
Trusted Member

I was walking from chernogorsk to Eden and I heard a shit ton of shots I take out my sniper and look down the road w/ my scope and see slothy and a ton of people get killed when they walk out of sz now laterI find out it was the same group or part of it that kosed me yesterday. They got away with it when i told D4 and 3 of my friends were there to witness it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 11:23 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

First point, my group was not involved what so ever. I was the only one involved here, the only thing my members did was being shot by you my  good sir.

Here's my side, 

Me and my mate Hedgeman was chilling right outside of the Eden safezone for some wierd reason. Honest to god, I do not remember why we were outside. So, Slothy came moving out of the safezone, I had no clue that it was him at the time, he walked out, shot my made in the chest once, which made me instantly kill him. As anyone would do if your mate was being shot, we then grabbed the loot and scambled.

If the admin says this is a KOS, I will return the stuff momentarily. (Have a nice day boys!)

-Carl SANCTUM.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 11:47 pm
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

"If the admin says this is a KOS, I will return the stuff momentarily. (Have a nice day boys!)"

-Carl SANCTUM.

When you say that, we know that you did KOS me. You pretty much admitted.  An innocent person would not say that he can return the stuff. I think others would agree.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 11:57 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

I did not no, all I am doing, is saying, IF this were to be convicted as KOS for some wierd reason, I will ofcource return the stuff. Don't try and twist my words lad 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 11:58 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

A nice guy would say he can return the stuff, as it is a nice gesture, don't you think?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 11:59 pm
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

I am not twisting your words

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2017 12:01 am
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

I want all the stuff that I lost. As you know I lost a lot of stuff. Ninja's told me that you would give me my stuff back. I just want it back. If you do that I will forget it and we can be friends and get over that ok? I had green goblin on me and you guys took 35+ guns.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2017 12:20 am
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

I want to see how the admins will go forward with this, what they will do and all that before I take any action, I shall stanby untill a verdict has been set. Also, we got about 8 guns or so off you there were 3 other guys looting your stuff right next to us, "HarryPotter" and some other guys.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 12:33 am
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

I got a message from Ninja's saying

About_30_ninjas-Today at 7:11 PM

Carl, can you give sloth his stuff back please

So you do have to give me my stuff back and probably a lot more than it
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2017 1:34 am
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

I need my sawzall and My Ntw back. Just give me what you can get

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2017 1:36 am
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

I would like to see Ninja himself write it please.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 7:29 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

I did indeed request the rare stuff to be returned (Ntw-20) and that's it. Just return the stuff that is hard to gather and were sorted. 😀

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2017 12:28 am
Share: