Notifications
Clear all

KOS

John Norris
(@john-norris)
Eminent Member

I have been killed-on-sight on Canada+. Not sure if i have to include his name or not, but if i do, name's WhispyJimmy. If i have to keep it private until an admin messages me i'll edit the post.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186607173

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2017 12:58 am
John Norris
(@john-norris)
Eminent Member

Second report, was killed by a guy called 'Jannice'. Never gave a warning, just shot with a honeybadger, killed me twice http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153682955

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2017 2:18 am
John Norris
(@john-norris)
Eminent Member

Alright, pardon me, i didn't read before posting, namely because i was pissed off. Anyways, here's detailed reports.

First person: I was walking down the road near where players spawn, on Canada map. I was on the small military convoy that was destroyed, looting the place. I heard a gunshot, it sounded like a hawkhound. I ran out to the forest, but the guy was following me, shot at em. When he saw that i had a gun too (Hawkhound) he went into cover, then moved out and shot me with some kind of fast-firing pistol. He missed. I fired again, missed, and then, a few moments later, he rushed out of cover with an automatic assault rifle (I have no idea why he would waste shots on me with those other two guns prior if he had an assault rifle in the first place, which seems wierd). So then well, obviously, i died. Never gave a warning, never said 'hands up', just straight up KOS. When i came back to my body he had taken all my food, all my medikits and other healing items, as well as the military drum i had recently looted, as well as a military night vision scope that i had lucked out on finding, and some explosive bullet magazines.

Second report: I was at the Canadian military base on the Canada map. This time i was with a few friends, we had just killed a megazombie when we heard gunshots on the outside of the base. We went into cover, but after a little bit we decided that we needed to get out. We didn't last very long before they rushed in, no words, and killed all of us with a honeybadger, as well as a few of his friends following him. He did all the killing, his buddies only wounded us (Or at least, wounded me). Later on when me and my friends were roaming around to get more loot, he surprised us again, no words, and again, shot us to death with a honeybadger, took all our loot.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2017 3:08 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Thank I will take a look at this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2017 5:58 am
John Norris
(@john-norris)
Eminent Member

Next report: This time on Overgrown3 +

Was roaming Vale, saw a guy in a black suit, went and said hello, he immediately pulled out a colt and shot me in the face, then stole all my stuff, obviously.  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198268909191

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2017 7:12 am
Share: