Justin... really?

Notifications
Clear all

Justin... really?

VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Ok so this is made for Thx_For_Food but in this video Justin takes away his flamethrower without compensation. And Justin says if he refuses it will end up in something much worse(probably a ban). Let me just remind you that these items have value and are an important part of the server. Not to mention that some people spend real world money on caps to buy these shorts of things. Thx would like it if he were compensated for the loss of this flamethrower with another one. 
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYM7bywyLso  

This is just speculation but im pretty sure Justin turned off building on vehicles without Nylexs permission when it shouldn't have been off in the first place. I have no evidence and that is simply speculation based on some things said by Nylex and Justin.

Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2019 10:34 pm
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

I can agree with VTM here ,Lots of players have earned flamethrowers or similar weapons/items at in game events or through trading, Justin didn't really have any reason to confiscate the weapon , its not OP at all and doesn't break the game in any way. Besides thx_4_food earned the weapon by participating in an event and he should be compensated with a new one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 10:53 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

it shouldn’t matter where it was earned anyway.

if its not admin abuse then it shouldn’t matter how they are obtained it. of course excluding glitches.

justin, you have given away 3 UH60 black hawk firestorms before, a while back i noticed crazy bob also had a flamethrower.

and not compensating it is just stupid.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 10:56 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Thanks for making this, I was scared to not comply not afraid of the ban but an inventory drop would be terrible

I would still like it back bruh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2019 7:24 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Perhaps before judging justin here we could get some more context, the video doesnt really show any context and something might've happened before the recording started and before he suddenly says "hand it over". thats just my opinion, so instead of everyone else jumping to conclusions how about we get the entire story

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2019 10:15 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@pein that is the whole story. There could not be more context. If he was spamming it, that would result in a kick. The context here is Justin is a meanie.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2019 2:14 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)

dylan refunded it. case closed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2019 5:42 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Posted by: Pein

Perhaps before judging justin here we could get some more context, the video doesnt really show any context and something might've happened before the recording started and before he suddenly says "hand it over". thats just my opinion, so instead of everyone else jumping to conclusions how about we get the entire story

lmao we were there when it happened and hes in our group. how are we jumping to conclusions

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2019 5:44 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)

big nerdo ok

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2019 11:53 pm
Share: