Is this FailRP? (Wh...

Notifications
Clear all

Is this FailRP? (Whitelist)

Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

I don't think a car would be able to drive with metal plates going through the wheels. (I know who's car it is, I just wont link it until I know if this is failRP or not.) 

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 2:04 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It's a bit of a gray area, I don't think I can ban people for it but perhaps encourage people not to do it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:01 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

This is what my matter of transportation looks like, and whenever the saddlebags are added, those will be hanging from it as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 11:07 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

In my honest opinion, this is possibly not an issue for everyone but I do agree that this for me could be an immersion killer, seeing vehicles like this everywhere. I think this can be fixed by installing a few mods that are specifically for pimping up rides. In the past I've seen sedans riding around with 2-3 huge crates on the roof, that just doesn't make sense, from a realistic standpoint and from a RP standpoint. Also I don't see how anyone is able to drive a car when the front window is blocked off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 11:37 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Logan

I don't think a car would be able to drive with metal plates going through the wheels. (I know who's car it is, I just wont link it until I know if this is failRP or not.) 

Lmao, you are so sad. Are you gonna report my group for everything they build? Until something like the saddlebags then it's obvious vehicles are going to look like this and anyway we have talked with many others about this and they like it since my group is a type of military and so but this is totally RP-like I mean it's a post apocalyptic scene and you have to do it all hand-made. Just look at this car... Stop bothering Nylex with every little thing and think a little and think in a RP way, I don't have gigantic crates on them or anything un-RP like.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 12:45 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

Tim, I kept this anon for a reason. All I wanted was people's opinons, thats all. Don't get your panties in a wad.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 6:09 pm
Share: