I was KOSSED multip...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I was KOSSED multiple times i have Screenshoots

VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

I was Killed multiple times by  Fagotoli and his friend Koku. and This other guy Night-stalker took most of my stuff and body looted although he didn't do the killing i feel he was just as guilty as he partaked in the act. I hope this is sufficient.

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2018 7:20 am
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

I sadly couldn't get Koku's Steam name as i logged off quite fast to report although i am pretty sure they are friends with each other on steam. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2018 7:32 am
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

I sadly couldn't get Koku's Steam name as i logged off quite fast to report although i am pretty sure they are friends with each other on steam. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2018 7:32 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

I need his ingame stuff, then I will ban. Until then, sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2018 7:08 pm
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

Ok I'll get some steam URLS and then send them to you if you would like

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2018 7:48 pm
pablo
(@pabloooooo)

ill admit i was in group with the kosers koku and fagotoli but in my defence i didnt kos him i was actually trying to get them to stop.also the only reason why i took the stuff (only vest and gun) because i was trying to go back to kos zone because i recently died there i guess fagotoli was to desperete so he just kosed some guy and took the loot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2018 1:28 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

NightStalker, I feel that either way you are in the wrong. I would like to see an apology from you to those involved and a report about you in a similar situation will lead to a severe punishment, are we clear?

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2018 3:54 am
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

I'm disgusted you have the nerve to even comment on this report let alone further reply with more lies you have even admitted to me that you did nothing to try stop it happening and happily took my gear. Don't forget I was an eye witness when you were doing it. Own up to the truth and stop lying. Not only have you lied about it on here you have messaged me further trying to convince and lie your way out of punishment you need to grow up and own up. And your so called reasons for taking my stuff are selfish and greedy.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2018 4:19 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

As I’ve said- get me the two steam64’s of the two other people, and I want a formal apology from Nightstalker. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2018 11:22 am
Share: