I have been KOS'ed ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I have been KOS'ed in canada+ by Roro Soprano.

RouchyS
(@rouchys)

So i was just asking someone " Does anyone have a Ranged Supressor? " then this dude says " i have TPA " ok i tpa then he asks me what will i give i check my inventory he says " This is a robery put you'r hands up! " i say " Dude ur not allowed to rob me if ive been TP'd " he just kills me.

Hope you can warn him / ban him and i could get my stuff back!

Thanks : RouchyS

Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2018 12:34 pm
Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

This isn't KOS you are allowed to tp rob someone and he resisted by not putting his hands up and not dropping his stuff that me and Deadpool gave him the time to drop. This wasn't KOS and I hope my comment was helpful

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2018 12:37 pm
Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

This isn't KOS you are allowed to tp rob someone and he resisted by not putting his hands up and not dropping his stuff that me and Deadpool gave him the time to drop. This wasn't KOS and I hope my comment was helpful

ReplyQuote
Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

sry for spamming my bad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2018 12:38 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Denied- If you didn't comply to a rob, it isn't our fault.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2018 4:53 pm
Share: