I have been killed ...

Notifications
Clear all

I have been killed on sight by the player Obbs

Page 2 / 3
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

The footage appears to not work, maybe try to re upload it or upload it to youtube and send a link so we can watch it. It always works when you do that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2017 4:19 pm
Caleb_Rex
(@caleb_rex)
Active Member Customer

Here is the link to the 8 minute session.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2lIAF5pe3g&feature=youtu.be

Hope this helps. Obbs' plane appears at around 3:00, the cut footage begins at about 4:45, and the actual KOS takes place at about 5:50.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2017 6:19 pm
Obbs and NatetheGR8 reacted
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

That's a KOS no doubt about it. You didn't fire at his plane and he had no reason to kill you other than stealing your stuff. Probably would have been better to release the full version first but that's okay. If you didn't record however your story would be less believable. Unfortunately I doubt any admins will be online and on this post to do anything about it. Most KOS reports go unchallenged and hardly ever result in a ban anymore.

- Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2017 10:04 pm
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

If you didnt shoot at my plane, then someone else might of. I may have confused you for someone else and I am truly sorry. I dont want to turn the rp server into some crazy fighting arena. Im on three forums alot and not just in the "report a player" section. I care about the community and the servers. Ive been playing on them for months. Not even exaggerating. Im on Discord. I donate. Etc. The point is Im not here to create havoc. So please can everyone stop complaining? It must of been a misunderstanding :/ And btw I dont KOS. I have many friends and allies. Zach, Jono, Brian, Dominator, Kwtj1, El Pablo, etc. Im nice to new people because I want the server to grow. God damn Im not a terrible KOSing person like you think I am. Caleb Rex I know u may have been mad and looking over the footage I can see why. I would like to become friends. You got your revenge on me, raiding my base and taking all my vehicles. 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2017 11:00 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

No worry's Obbs your chill. Pretty nice to play with, if you ask me. It's funny all the people in the comments hating on you 🙂 There are so many actual KOSers on that server and I doubt your one of them. Keep on fighting the good fight. 

- Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2017 1:00 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

The video will work if you right click it and click "open video in new tab"- the websites strange like that 😛

The problem is though Obbs, no matter what type of character you wana play, it doesn't excuse you from the rules. And that video shows a clear KOS. By all means be a bandit, be as bad as Negan, but just remind yourself of the rules while doing so. 

Now ofc, we appreciate your activeness in the community and I have seen you getting involved in posts, discord convos etc. but there seems to be a split here, half of the people wana see you banned, the other half don't. I don't know how many times you've KOS'd before. So going off this post solely and the conversation surrounding it, I'd just give you a /warn. But if more reports start popping up about you ima have to get that trusty hammer out. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2017 4:48 pm
Obbs reacted
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Alright Thanks for clearing it up :/. I understand that maybe I should take a different approach on being a Villian with an evil crew. I took the wrong approach and it wont happen again! Sorry for disturbing everyone on Canada+. I am planning on making a new town, run by the people, not me. Let me know if you guys wanna join 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2017 1:43 am
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

I'll join you Obbs if you want.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2017 11:24 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

After observing obbs for a while. I've realized he doesnt KOS. And believe me I hated him as much as you did. Obbs follows correct KOS policies.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 9:18 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

I was killed earlier today 8/11/2017 I tpaed to Obbs, as soon as I tpaed I was killed by him and I also have evidence of him doing it. Nylex please contact me for the raw footage.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2017 4:19 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Tbh I've seen only the friends of Obbs comment on how nice he is and that he doesn't kos, which so far are 2 ppl that I know of vs at least 16 ppl.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2017 4:20 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

"Alright Thanks for clearing it up :/. I understand that maybe I should take a different approach on being a Villian with an evil crew. I took the wrong approach and it wont happen again! Sorry for disturbing everyone on Canada+. I am planning on making a new town, run by the people, not me. Let me know if you guys wanna join 😀"

"and it wont happen again!" That's why I was kosed and have footage of you doing it, then another time you killed like 10 ppl from the police station camping the safe zone boundary. I don't know Obbs by now what you mean of won't happen again bc it seems like you use the word differently.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2017 4:24 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Obbs profile-  http://steamcommunity.com/id/obby77

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2017 4:32 am
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

You KOSed my friend El Pablo and your damn friend KOSed me when I am building!!!! When I go back to get my shit, they take it all and shoot my car!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2017 7:10 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Obbs, why don't you ask El pablo if I killed because im sure that didn't happen, also you were not building too you were guarding the perimeter of the sz trying to kill us so you were killed back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2017 10:32 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: