I have been killed ...

Notifications
Clear all

I have been killed on sight by the player Obbs

Page 1 / 3
Caleb_Rex
(@caleb_rex)
Active Member Customer

While collecting materials I was killed on sight by the player Obbs. This is not the first time I have been killed on sight by this player, but this time I happened to be recording.

The player, Obbs. Link to steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/obby77/

Server: Canada+

I have a short recording of the moments described. The actual KOS takes place at about 45 seconds in. I have footage of the rest of the 8 minute long session if needed. I apologize for the quality of the footage, I had to render it down to under 32 MB.

I don't really like reporting players, but I am getting fed up with this player in particular. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Caleb_Rex

Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2017 5:54 am
Caleb_Rex
(@caleb_rex)
Active Member Customer

Please let me know if the footage does not work. It is my first attempt at uploading footage to this forum.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2017 5:56 am
Obbs reacted
Fisher
(@fisher)

Get Obbs banned already, i thought he was banned long ago : o i gotta say i jeard alot of complaints bout him in Discords and now i hope he will finally get his mneky ass kicked kek

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2017 11:15 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Yea I had thought he changed but just yesterday I told him I had to go an he just shot me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2017 3:50 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

He's a nice guy but sometimes he can go a little off the rails and start KOSing people. KOS is rampant on the Canada server because there are no admins on the server at all and no one is taking these reports seriously enough which allows people to continue to KOS, and cheat. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2017 11:44 pm
Obbs reacted
xOn_Pointx
(@xon_pointx)

yo

you raided his base so he came back at you

that is not kos

get ur head out of your ass and own up to your damn mistakes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2017 3:25 am
Obbs reacted
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Honestly I love playing as a villain on any server. I love battles and power and the people wanting to kill me. It allows for me to strategies and become sneaky. I set my role as the ultimate bandit. I admit, I team with people and steal from them mostly or I will mess with them if they arent "worthy". Anyways What Im trying to do here is create groups. I was hoping people would group up and we could have an epic battle. It would be fun. When I become a villain, my intention is not to create chaos and ruin RP. I dont think people get what RP is. I view this as survival rp in which you become someone not to mess with or you lose because I have been KOSed countless number of times. I love this server because I get experiences I wouldnt get on others. I dont treat this as some kind of arena. Im more like Negans group. You fck with me, Ill come back 10x harder. If you have something I want, Ill steal or rob it. I find it fun to ambush and rob and steal. I know others may get mad but you should form together and stop it in the server. Im not KOSing. and in the video you didnt show how you were shooting my plane down! Im not gonna let that stand. Anyways its not real life simulator, its survival RP in a post apocalyptic world! Please lets just all have fun. Thanks to everyone for discussing this issue, Im sorry if we have different viewpoints but its always good to talk or in this case type it out 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2017 3:34 am
Obbs and xOn_Pointx reacted
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Btw I dont even know you Pimpcade, do you pay on the server? Lmao

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2017 3:35 am
Caleb_Rex
(@caleb_rex)
Active Member Customer

I don't care about your intentions, you are clearly breaking the rules. Not one shot from my gun went anywhere near your plane. I can put it on YouTube for all to see if needed. It says in the rules page KOS is allowed during a base raid. I was not raiding your base at the time of the KOS. If you want to be some kind of super villain go ahead, I don't mind. But do it as role play rather than breaking or bending the rules. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/08/2017 4:52 am
Nylex and Obbs reacted
Dolan
(@dolan)
Posted by: Obbs

Honestly I love playing as a villain on any server. I love battles and power and the people wanting to kill me. It allows for me to strategies and become sneaky. I set my role as the ultimate bandit. I admit, I team with people and steal from them mostly or I will mess with them if they arent "worthy". Anyways What Im trying to do here is create groups. I was hoping people would group up and we could have an epic battle. It would be fun. When I become a villain, my intention is not to create chaos and ruin RP. I dont think people get what RP is. I view this as survival rp in which you become someone not to mess with or you lose because I have been KOSed countless number of times. I love this server because I get experiences I wouldnt get on others. I dont treat this as some kind of arena. Im more like Negans group. You fck with me, Ill come back 10x harder. If you have something I want, Ill steal or rob it. I find it fun to ambush and rob and steal. I know others may get mad but you should form together and stop it in the server. Im not KOSing. and in the video you didnt show how you were shooting my plane down! Im not gonna let that stand. Anyways its not real life simulator, its survival RP in a post apocalyptic world! Please lets just all have fun. Thanks to everyone for discussing this issue, Im sorry if we have different viewpoints but its always good to talk or in this case type it out 😀 

I mean I get role playing as a villain but was kos me really necessary to kos me? You didn't even attempt to have some cool way of killing me I said I had to get off and you shot me then blatantly lied to people in chat so they wouldn't report you. I would understand if you like brought me out to like the woods and like say some cool one-liner and stab me or something but no you just fucking shot me 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2017 3:44 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Love how you get banned for kos and nylex was nice enough to give a second chance and then you go straight back to kosing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2017 3:47 pm
xOn_Pointx
(@xon_pointx)

I take back what I said. obbs backstabs even hisactual team mates

he randomly kicked me out of the group after I helped for a while and then he killed me

so I don't care wheather or not he gets banned from canada

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2017 10:17 pm
xOn_Pointx
(@xon_pointx)

another change

he didn't kill me

another guy did

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2017 10:23 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

The amazing fact is that no admin has responded to this post. Considering this has gotten reasonable attention and has considerable grounds to be a KOS I am quite surprised no admin has responded to this topic. It begs the question, do admin's even care about reports and the sanctity of there servers?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2017 1:21 am
Obbs reacted
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Honestly, you do KOS everyone you see. It's legit no joke. Every time you run into someone, they get shot in the face. You never fucking listen to anybody to stop Kosing. Your excuses are cute, but that doesn't mean shit when you ruin the rp aspect for other people. You love to ruin these servers for the heck of it. No reason, just to see people get pissed and leave. Go do this somewhere else.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2017 4:36 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: