I got KOSed on the ...

Notifications
Clear all

I got KOSed on the ruissian server by a player named "MiniMoe" (VIDEO PROOF)

JKerman511
(@jkerman511)

Here is a link to the video:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byx3xFbY98ZPdzRtWkd5TEFBSlU

I also always get tp killed and KOSed by two guys who stick together called "Jordan" and "battle_dwarf" I havn't got any video proof, but every1 on the server says that they do it all the time, At least ban MiniMoe! He can be an asshole. I will try to find a screenshot of Jordan and Battle_Dwarf tp killing me.

Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2016 6:56 pm
TacoTech reacted
JKerman511
(@jkerman511)

Sorry about the weird post. The video is minimoe, who also tp killed me, but jordan and battledwarf did it as well.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2016 7:22 pm
TacoTech
(@tacotech)

Minimoe, and Jay as a group have been tpa killing people and it's starting to become a common thing on the server. They type in chat like they're really nice and want to do trades and stuff but as soon as you send them an invite you're dead. I have not had this happen to myself yet but 2 members of my group have ignoring my warnings not to tpa to them. It's starting to become a serious problem as they are baiting tons of people to their deaths without even attempting to rob them. They have also been called out for KOS multiple times but I have not seen it myself, only the TPA killing. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2016 7:28 pm
Share: