hired people to be ...

Notifications
Clear all

hired people to be admin to the evil stuff

ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

nylex i think u hired a wrong people did u now the atest u hired poeple to admin ok ok ok ok i know koser is an evil 

but is there a rule that revnage kos ??? and this fucking admin kos me without any reason and my friend zeldrax 

just got kos but crispy in front of admin and the admin didnt care what the ........ ok i know u are the big 1 in the server but ,,,,,,,, man u have to look that admin is not honest on there job i just took 2 people at ontario becouse they shot me and then the admin didnt not belive then 1 more story there is a feast huey choper feast i took 2 people in the feast and they want to revange that mean kos if they kill and admin came and shot me becouse im KOSING WHAT THE............. admin didnt know anything didnt here the true story plz nylex choose people wisely this fuc...... admin name is   MERCENERY ALPHA  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091045706

Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2017 8:09 pm
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

You gotta learn how to speak man. I can't even understand this shit. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2017 10:33 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

This person is not supposed to be admin, for this very reason. He is untrusted and downright abusive. Sincere apologies for this. 

Which server did this happen on? Because I know he's not admin on the main ones.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 4:14 pm
Share: