Group kossed robbed...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Group kossed robbed me.

Lifey
(@lifey)

Hey, so I got what I would like to say "kossed robbed" who kills me but doesnt comply with what they say while robbing, for what happen to me, 
i was getting robbed and then they say "drop your stuff" and they gave me 5 seconds, and then killed me on 3..
I have a video, Steam64 ids, and screenshot of there group.
(I also misdid something while editing the video, one of the guys in the group KOSsed me, not the one in the house, but they were in the same group)

There IDs are in the videos description.
https://youtu.be/OjjgIeVi2d4

Here is a screenshot of the group that killed me and robbed me,

There was another guy in the group but couldnt get his name / ID.

I hope they get justified consequences etc, if you have any questions please contact me.

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2018 6:20 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

In my eyes they didn't give you nearly enough time to react (They didn't even finish counting) though could you explain to me why there's only one minute worth of video? I believe you that they fall into the ground of KOS but if you could provide the missing video to clear up any misinterpretations before I ban them that would be terrific. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 9:03 am
Lifey
(@lifey)

I only had shadowplay and it records 1 minute (i use it to save space mainly because i only have a 1 TB, i just edited the rest of the 5 seconds) 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2018 11:46 am
ajbay1998
(@ajbay1998)
New Member Customer

Hello. I’m White.Sentinel from the server who is a part of EGF. We did indeed rob Lifey, but at the same time we did give him enough time to drop his things. We counted two times for him to do so. Unfortunately we do not have a video of this incident happening because we feel that nothing like this would happen. If you would like, I’d be willing to talk to any admin or moderator on the Discord channel about this incident. 

On behalf of EGF. I sincerely apologize for this incident and take full responsibility of my members actions. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 10:19 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

It's kind of hard though. I guess it's KOS, as you were dropping your things, but then again you were being robbed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 11:02 pm
Share: