Notifications
Clear all

GHOST kos (attempt)

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

1st report yay

Server: Chernaurus.

Steam id:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119837701373 4" target="true"> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377013734

So, I was alone on the server with like 2 other people, I simply asked in world chat if someone had a chainsaw so I could start working on a sz.

This guy called GHOST (had a rep of -600) immediately says he has one as soon as i type my message.

I tpa to him, he starts shooting at me with a fucking colt(lmfao ikr) so i run behind tree for cover.

(Notice how my hp is low ; im behind tree)

After about 1 min of hiding, he loses my location and writes in area chat an excuse. I start acting like it was no biggie so i can lower his guard down.

Next up, i see him below a hill, I run towards him with shotgun out, he says in vc "pls dont kill me it was autoclick" He then proceeds to take out a bow and pull its strings, luckily i shoot him thrice in the head with a full auto shotgun before he releases the arrow, and he falls.

Even if this doesn't convince you its kos, this pic should:

This was his loot. No chainsaw.

after i pickup his shit and scrap them i close the inventory window to read the chat and he just says "noob". Sounds like something a koser would say, doesn't it?

Anyways, I proceeded to teach him a bit about shit, nurture him for a while and like get some sense into him. He didn't seem to understand much, I don't expect him to kos or attempt to kos again, but he would, one day or another. Even though I managed to calm his tits, Some other person will fall prey to him some other time and so Im making this report, to have action taken against him (he had a rep of -600, tried to kos, i suspect he kosed others too).

Anyways,thanks for reading, ik theres not much "proof" but like, if you're smart enough and good at knowing human behavior you could easily tell its kos attempt.

Cheers!

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2017 4:49 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

LOL!

Nice story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2017 6:43 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member