Getting kosed by ka...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Getting kosed by karpuz282828

Striker
(@striker)

Dear Staff Team

I got recently kosed by the player mentioned in the title. I moved outside the safezone to kill some zombies and as I wanted to return, he killed me close to the safezone border!

I did not fire a single shot at him nor in his direction. In the record attached to this post you can clearly see my ammunition stand when I run towards the safezone and after I passed him, that I still have 11 bullets left! As well you are able to see the safezone in the background. He did not respond to my messages to return my stuff nor did he apologize, so it was not an accident!

I appreciate a refund of my stuff (which took me over a year to gain) or at least of my most important stuff!

I cut this record to 7 seconds. If you think I have intentionally shorten it, to hide any provocations or insults towards him, let me know and I will send you the whole 10 minutes.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Yours sincerely Striker

Click here for record

Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2019 5:33 pm
Topic Tags
KOS
ThreeEyedFish
(@threeeyedfish)
Eminent Member Customer

Although the evidence is sufficient enough to ban him, you didn't give out his steam ID, so I can't find the suspect and ban him

as for getting refunded, admins typically don't do that since its such a pain to spawn every item you could of have

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2019 1:05 am
Striker
(@striker)

That's why I just asked for my most important stuff.

I got kosed like a year ago and an admin refunded me just my most important equipment:

Clothes, Vest, Helmet, Guns, my stealy

I would highly appreciate if an admin could refund me them. I will find out the ID's on my own, as I did before and will send them to him.

Otherwise can't you just use the inventory restorer command that got added in the last update for kos victims?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2019 7:52 am
Striker
(@striker)

And please think about how painful getting kosed is!

I experiecend different types of kos, but this one is the worst. Getting killed infront of the safezone is something that I do not wish anyone.

Yours sincerely Striker

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2019 8:17 am
Striker
(@striker)

@threeeyedfish

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198961030249

Steam link from his account

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2019 12:48 pm
Share: