Feels good to be ba...

Notifications
Clear all

Feels good to be back Nylex

Ezepeze
(@ezepeze)
Active Member Customer

It has been a long time and I've decided your servers shit so if you want to ban me again go ahead, but here's the alt I've been playing on,  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171526014/. Now nylex if you don't remember me I was the guy from the whole admin fiasco where a bunch of players received admin and we had a lovely 3-page conversation and I want to meet you in your server and show you a  glitch i used to receive admin on this account without anyone giving me it big boy. YOu can jsut ban me and i wont give a shit but i want to show you how easy this glitch is to do on your server before i show the whole internet and link it on all your videos.

Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2017 4:29 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I know this post is directed at Nylex but I cant help wondering.... What are you exactly trying to accomplish with this beautifull piece of writing?Or is It a cry for attention and a friendly hug ..{ }

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 9:03 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I have no idea who you are but I hope you realize how gay you sound writing that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 4:03 pm
MrRawr and Kolibob reacted
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Little attention whore

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 8:57 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

/lockthread

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 9:02 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Yes please

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 9:03 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I have no idea but I hope you realize how gay you sound writing that (2)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 10:15 pm
Nylex reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

I have no idea who you are but I hope you realize how gay you sound writing that

I tend to do that when I try to be cynical, but not rude...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 10:22 am
Share: