DontMindme is a kos...

Notifications
Clear all

DontMindme is a koser

Luke
 Luke
(@luke)

so i traded with him then his friend was floowing me and had his gun out so i killed him as self defence then dontmind me kosed me im sick off getting kosed i had a moded gun a honey badger and a nicorev

Topic starter Posted : 24/01/2017 5:56 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

If you killed his friend for no other reason than him having his gun out wouldn't hat make you the one who killed on sight?

You said you killed his friend, was he there when you killed his friend?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2017 6:50 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Which server was this on as well, and what modded weapon was it? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2017 8:17 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

Yes, I am DontMindMe.

Thing was, i had traded with him, things went fine until one my friends acted kind of retarded to him, trolling a little, I tell you to mute them, but you don't and you just remain triggered.

You killed my friend the moment he left the safezone, I have no idea if he had a gun out, but he didn't shoot. You than killed him, therefor we killed you since you ended up pretty much KOSing him. He had no intent to shoot and was doing it in good fun, you just got mad.

You also said you would get 5 people to mass report me.

We tried to give you back what we managed to save, our friend had the rest. Some items despawned, we got you your Nykerov back and you were still pissed off.

Look in the attached file he says "there we go 5 people" "im good now" I forgot to get the part where he told the 5 people would mass report.

But i hope this is enough proof to get unbanned, I honestly only came for a good experience, and my friends faults are all being laid on me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 5:32 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To dontmindme,

Who are you referring to when you say "you"?

/R Viper

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 5:56 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

The you is refering to @Luke

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2017 3:03 pm
Share: