Donor who thinks the rules dont apply to him

Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=892737064
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=892737150
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=892737244
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=892737316

Screenshots say it all. The player b3njasgaming, who donated 20 dollars clearly thinks the rules dont apply to him. I was walking in the city, and i was sorting out my inventory. BOOM. This guy with a silenced weapon, just kills me. No RP, no Voice, no nothing. He just shot me dead, and picked my stuff. Keeping my call, i returned to talk with him, and get my stuff back. He kills me again. No RP. I hate seeing a donator think he can do and get away with WHATEVER He wants. I reacted a bit immaturely as you can see in the screenshots, and I was pissed. You could see he only answered to his team and didnt answer to any questions directed about KOS. 

He was confused about KOS, which is still his problem for not reading the rules when joining. For this reason alone, i personally request his rank is not removed, and that the ban is not too long, but it still shouldnt be unjustified, cause it was just him not being educated on the rules enough.

Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2017 7:20 pm
Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer

Cancel that, him and his salt squad went on a KOS rampage killing EVERYONE so please permaban him. We have screenshots

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2017 7:35 pm
b3njasgaming
(@b3njasgaming)

i dindt know that you didnt could kill people in the city. I thought that kosing was that you tp a player and then kill him and wen i didnt answer i was being killed by someone im so sorry and i can do anything. SO i wont do it again now that i know the rules and i just bought a rank and im playing everyday adn having so fun so i dont think its fair that im going to get banned cuse everyone dose it and they know the rules but i didnt so im so sorry and bye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2017 8:00 pm
Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer

After some talking, i dont think a permaban is fair. It does need to be a ban however. It is not too fair, because again it was just a misunderstanding. A ban must be placed however

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2017 8:02 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

How tf can you donate to a server without knowing its rules? With "no KOS" plastered in every possible place around the server, and with KOS defined in the rules, I'm having a hard time believing you were misunderstood. 

Infact, I remember exactly who you are- I already banned you from the Canada+ server for KOSing, ignoring staff and combat logging when we tried to resolve the situation. It's only because your friend told me that you understood the rules now and that you promised not to KOS again that I unbanned you. 

Very disappointing to see you broke your promise, I'll have to have a VERY good reason to not perma-ban you.

Yezzo, Sorry this happened to you and thanks for reporting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2017 10:08 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

There has been many reports and messages in regards to b3njasgaming kosing. I would say move to rebanning him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2017 7:22 am
b3njasgaming
(@b3njasgaming)

i know that you banned me before but i said that i know the rules i thought that kosing was that you tp a play and then kill them and you see that i dont have any reports off that and i frecking bought a rank 1 week ago cant you give me like 3 days and if i get an report you permban me plz ?????

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2017 5:40 pm
b3njasgaming
(@b3njasgaming)

And one more thing i didnt know everyone was reporting me they didnt even speak to me to say that i did something wrong yezzo was the first one =(

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2017 5:56 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

KOS is defined when you do /rules. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2017 6:54 pm
b3njasgaming
(@b3njasgaming)

yes but im swedish and dont know every word in english

ReplyQuote