Crazy Bob in Godmod...

Notifications
Clear all

Crazy Bob in Godmode Under Robbery

Didlex
(@didlex)
Active Member Customer

Hello, my name is Didlex

And I am here to explain to you that Crazy Bob has been abusing on Chernarus Roleplay. I have attached a video file of him abusing as proof.

Before you see the video, I would like you to read this:

Before all this I was looting around, and then I noticed I was about to die from radioactivity, I had nothing to heal it up with so I placed a bed, put my stuff in some lockers, and took suicide, on my way back up I found some loot from a body, and then I kept walking, suddenly I saw chopped trees and a base, so I went to investigate, then I saw Crazy Bob, so I said "HANDS UP" and stuff, he didn't do what I said, so I shot him once in the arm to make him realise I mean real business. Then he came running to me with a gun so I began spraying him with bullets, but he took like 4-5 headshots, and a ton of bodyshots, you will see that he was in god mode.

Thank you for reading and please watch the video now.

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2019 12:38 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Didlex, seeing the incident from your perspective I can feel your frustration.

The thing is from my perspective the thing I heard was hands up (or something along that line) and the shot in my arm immediately after that.

I have No ideo if I didn't hear the first 'hands up' (that you spoke from the other side of the shed) due to me being out of range or because of the audio delay at first contact.

I do walk around the map in godmode checking on new players (with neg rep) and normally when I hear 'hands up' the first thing I do is get out of godmode (and then defend myself).

I didnt get time to do this, to me this seemed like a very poor attempt at robbing, I ran to you to see who you were so I could adress you later.

I tried to explain this to you but you keep screaming abuse in world chat, promising a compilation video showing all my abuse...

Where is that? Or are you just on a warpath with me and making shit up.

Welcome to the server btw.

This post was modified 5 years ago by crazy bob
ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2019 12:55 pm
Didlex
(@didlex)
Active Member Customer

No matter what, you abused with God Mode, so you must accept your punishment from your supperiors. You shot and killed me when you were in God Mode. That is immidiately abuse, if you didn't shoot me, then it might have been a different story.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2019 1:18 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

again, where is that video compilation you promished?

Or was that just to damage my reputation?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2019 1:22 pm
Didlex
(@didlex)
Active Member Customer

I have 2 proofs of u abusing, but the other one isn't really worth it.

I know you are just saying that to be annoying, now please leave me alone.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2019 1:42 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Didlex

No matter what, you abused with God Mode,

That is immidiately abuse

Except it's not black and white. As with all situations you need to consider the circumstances. While you didn't do anything wrong and were abiding by the rules (albeit ballsy to fire a warning shot), refusing to listen to Bobs side both in game chat and here on the forums is a bit ignorant no? Essentially saying "I don't care what you have to say, you're abusing!" isn't the best way to resolve the situation.

What's more likely? Bob, a long-term and well respected admin, is telling the truth about not hearing you either because of distance, the infamous and common mic delay bug, or a mistake on his behalf
Or 
Bob hates you so much that he went out of his way to spend his time godmode killing you for fun

There's no reason for this to conspire into anything more than what it actually is, and your initial report is fine. It definitely looks bad from your perspective and your report is perfectly valid and fair. But without making it seem like I'm taking sides, I just want to ask you to consider the circumstances, perhaps forgive Bob for a misunderstanding and I'm sure there would be no problem in re compensating your items too.

Thanks for posting!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2019 9:30 pm
Didlex
(@didlex)
Active Member Customer

I know I have been a little harsh against him, but I have lost the stuff in the crates because probably stole it, so I have lost a lot in this situation, so that might be one reason I am really mad at Bob. I know he is trusted but he has been kinda mocking me about it, telling me you probably don't even have any proof, and that is one of the biggest reasons I have been kinda too hard against him.

I just can't loose to him, since its wipe soon, and I really want that stuff I stored back. I stored basically my whole base in my Green Goblins, I was gonna carry it to SZ, but as you know I died from radiation after I stored everything. I am sorry Bob, I just have lost my entire base in that incident.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2019 2:25 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

' because probably stole it,'  who stole what?

I've only been mocking you because you clamed to be making a video with all my abuse.

The rest of your story I dont understand...all your stuff was in your gg and you lost that in the incident?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2019 2:47 pm
Didlex
(@didlex)
Active Member Customer

I stored my stuff because I was dying from radioactivity before I met you, then I walked back (I took suicide after storing it), but on my way back I met you then all this happened so I wasted alot of time with  you, so I lost it all. See? Thats why I am so angry at you. Now please just leave me alone, I am trying to look at it from your side, but its hard when you are like that.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Didlex
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2019 4:09 pm
Didlex
(@didlex)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Didlex

I stored my stuff because I was dying from radioactivity before I met you, then I walked back (I took suicide after storing it), but on my way back I met you then all this happened so I wasted alot of time with  you, so I lost it all. See? Thats why I am so angry at you. Now please just leave me alone, I am trying to look at it from your side, but its hard when you are like that.

Im also angry because you used your admin powers to have an unfair advantage and kinda mocking me because you didn't belive I had proof. (I forgot to add it in the previous post lol)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2019 5:34 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Im gonna reply one more time and then ill leave it;

I did not use got mode to gain an unfair advantage, I dont care about killing players, I dont care about taking loot.

Just ask some veteran players. 

I have made mistakes , for example, logging on checking on some players, seeing them kos and act on it only to find out it was at an airdrop.

I ALWAYS apologise and (try to) correct it.

Again, I never mocked you because I thought you didnt video me killing you, hell I strongly advise people to record their gameplay.

I mocked you because you claimed in worldchat to be constantly abused by me and that you were gonna make a compilation. I knew that was bs .

Why didnt you just tell me you needed to get your stuff after i killed you, I would have gladly helped.

Ill leave it at this and pretend nothing happened when I run into you on the server, my welcome was ment.

peace out!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2019 6:06 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

i miss abusing godmode

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2019 6:06 pm
Nylex reacted
Share: