Canada+ KOSED

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Canada+ KOSED

Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

Ive been Kosed along with natethegr8, lesimulatorclasheur4979, and FW warrior. Two kosers have killed me 6 times and who knows how many times to the other guys. Their names are Bigbellynelly, and dodgerjdgd. I do not know their steam prfile url because the steam overlay isn't working atm. I have video recordings but they are too large for the post. I have no way to prove this but you can look in the combat logs and see how many times we've all been killed and I'm sure if you ask all the other kosed people they will agree with me. I will send the recordings asap and I hope you can just ban these two people. they've ruined too many peoples hard work and I refuse to play while they can still access the server. DM me. My discord is ballisticbeaver#0576. 

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 2:26 am
Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

I'm currently unable to post videos because they are too large and I will be happy to email an admin. DM me ur adress

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 2:44 am
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

I can +1 this.

I hardly ever report or comment on KOS reports but I believe this one is sufficient and credible enough if we are able to obtain the video evidence.  

I was in the group that went to stop the KOS'ers after they had killed a few people on multiple occasions at the Military Base on Canada+. Keep in mind they were firing from outside the KOS zone (when I was killed) though I can not comment on wether the victim's were in the KOS zone on the first few occasions since I was not with them. We took a party of 4 that turned into 3 to the right side of the military base in order to get a vantage point on the people in the base. They had either moved or had been there the entire time but we ended up running right into them. My lead member who was acting as the sniper was shot and took cover behind a tree. He than directed the remaining two of us where the two shooters were and we moved up into position. (This is where I can only speak about my experiences). I spotted the two behind a tree and took cover. Gunfire erupted and both were shooting at our party and we were shooting back in return. I spotted one trying to fallback from the tree and managed to kill him before I ran out of ammo and the other player shot and killed me (I don't know which one exactly). I then respawned back on my teammate and when I was running to get my stuff I was killed again (Once again don't no specifically who). 

This all happened within 1:30min - 2:00min and this was the final encounter (I cannot speak for the rest). 

I have no video but Ronan's videos should be able to show the situation clearly. If he is unable to post them I suggest sending them to me and I can see if I can cut down the size or just email them to an admin or something. 

My Discord is NatetheGR8#9826 if you want to contact me for further details. 

Cheers,

> Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 2:57 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

create a Youtube channel and upload your vid there, works like a charm!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 12:53 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Do what Crazy said, and attempt to obtain the Steam64's please!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 10:50 pm
Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

https://youtu.be/_IWvKTDBRL0

https://youtu.be/wz5qwWUw4-o

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 11:09 pm
Share: