ANOTHER KOS BY FIN

Notifications
Clear all

ANOTHER KOS BY FIN

Page 2 / 3
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Leeeeeeeeeeets get riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight into the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 5:18 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

thanks potion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 7:58 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

gee whizz...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 8:23 am
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer

Lol brettty f00ny if you ask me

fin does deserve punishment but coooool whatever if you all wanna back it then that means when theres a fire fight going on i can kos.

My language is because he refused to give a lot of my stuff back what i had been protecting all day and hasn't even said sorry. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 12:41 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

Oh. btw, you are claiming i went there to loot. in the video, i saw the loot and didn't even check it out. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 12:44 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrStealYoGirl

Lol brettty f00ny if you ask me

fin does deserve punishment but coooool whatever if you all wanna back it then that means when theres a fire fight going on i can kos.

My language is because he refused to give a lot of my stuff back what i had been protecting all day and hasn't even said sorry. 

Ok, 1st of all we are not backing up Fin or anyone at this point we are here to point out our opinion on this situation and when there is a firefight going on it doesn't mean you can KOS especially when you don`t know what`s going on and on what you said "My language is because he refused to give your stuff" can you explain why is your language related to the items he didn`t gave back to you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 2:12 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer
Posted by: Pimpcane

First of MrSteal, this is THE LAST FUCKING TIME i will tell you to fix ur wordchoice! Secondly, stop making up shit like "Hes friends with the admins Q:Q hes got special snowflake status WAH WAH" because its not true, we have the same relationship with everyone, unless ur a disrespectful kid who throws accusations around and damages the name of the staff.

Whatever i ask myself how much loot there must have been to go on 3 FPS o.o anyway, actions will be taken this time.

I have to add one thing to this lovely conversation; the talk about being friends with the admins and getting special treatment because of it does not originate with stealmygirl.

Fin (or Uzi, I forgot who), said : we are friends with the admins, we wont get banned because we will be able to explain the situation clearly to them. ( or something along that line, please correct me if my memory doesn't serve me right).

In the heat of the discussion this can/could be easily misunderstood.

Crazy bob out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 2:46 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Posted by: crazy bob

First of MrSteal, this is THE LAST FUCKING TIME i will tell you to fix ur wordchoice! Secondly, stop making up shit like "Hes friends with the admins Q:Q hes got special snowflake status WAH WAH" because its not true, we have the same relationship with everyone, unless ur a disrespectful kid who throws accusations around and damages the name of the staff.

Whatever i ask myself how much loot there must have been to go on 3 FPS o.o anyway, actions will be taken this time.

I have to add one thing to this lovely conversation; the talk about being friends with the admins and getting special treatment because of it does not originate with stealmygirl.

Fin (or Uzi, I forgot who), said : we are friends with the admins, we wont get banned because we will be able to explain the situation clearly to them. ( or something along that line, please correct me if my memory doesn't serve me right).

Crazy bob out.

They both said this, which is why I'm sorry for my use of words throughout my posts but it's kinda justified. They literally KoS under the pretense they can get away with it which is why I get angry.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 3:02 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Good manners can be paid for with compliments, but only the sound of money will pay your debts - Chinese proverbs. take your time on understanding this quote

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 3:06 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Posted by: The Friendly Asian HitMan 😀

Good manners can be paid for with compliments, but only the sound of money will pay your debts - Chinese proverbs. take your time on understanding this quote

got the chinese quote for kos?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 3:24 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Posted by: The Friendly Asian HitMan 😀

got the chinese quote for kos?

No. This quote is stated according to your attitude that you have shown among us no matter what the situation keep it in mind that you should act in a calm and disciplined manner you may have faced some difficulties on your current situation instead of acting in an immature way, even if you are angry you should learn to control yourself, feelings affect the way a person acts it is normal for us to get angry but at least try to be calm and talk to us in a way we can all agree with instead of swearing on us or accussing for what we have done or something else, talk to us in a calm manner where we can all have a peaceful discussion where no one will get mad or being treated in a different manner speak for yourself and live up in a life where you won`t have any regrets.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 3:59 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: crazy bob

Crazy bob out.

neither of us said that, thats the dumbest thing you can say in this situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 4:35 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

It's kinda not though. That is what you've said 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 4:37 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Also, the reason why I could not refund any items was because my unturned crashed straight after and told me i was missing files, also i died in action after you were mistakenly killed.

EDIT:I'm sorry that i couldn't replace anything but i have characters which are choco-blocked full of items if you need some items replaced, if i get un-banned i might be able to give you a few things

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 4:38 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

It's kinda not though. That is what you've said 🙂

I don't believe i said that, however if you feel i'm wrong please back this up with evidence 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 4:40 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: