Annoying Kids, and ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Annoying Kids, and Two KOSer's

diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

So it was me and my buddy Spooky, we just got out of the deadzone and wanted to go get our tank from Volk. As we got near, we heard a lot of firing. So in world chat I asked who was shooting and nobody replied. Then we got out of our Ural to get the tank, and I said someone taking out gas. So we said put your hands up, then he pulled out a gun turned around, and got shot. His buddies came from Volk shortly after he died, so we all had a gun fight in which we won. We took the gear we wanted and teleported them back to take whats left, and then we took off. And he said he would report if we didnt give the rest of the stuff back. So I said, no its ours it was fair game. Then heres the real problem  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096154693 this guy and this guy  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075629270  killed my buddy as we drove by his base which was fine, because we were thinking about raiding it, so my buddy got back there and he had a huge gunfight in which our Ural blew up and we died. So he walked back to there and TPed me, and they werent there, so we got some stuff and left. Then fda said in chat, tp and you can get your stuff, so I TPed because I thought he was talking to me, but when I tped he said oops wrong person and shot me. Which I think is unfair. I dont really have proof except for me dying from fda once. And then I found out fda chaotic and the three others were on a team. And they said if I report them, they would report me for KOS which I dont think is fair, because I felt threatened the first time.

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 10:06 pm
Captain Autismo
(@captain-autismo)
Eminent Member Customer

Spooky here, can confirm. I yelled for the kid at the tank to stop siphoning my gas and he failed to comply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 11:01 pm
Captain Autismo
(@captain-autismo)
Eminent Member Customer

Spooky here, can confirm. I yelled for the kid at the tank to stop siphoning my gas and he failed to comply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 11:01 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Well even if you were thinking of raiding there base they had no way of knowing that and that would be kos if they shot you just for driving by 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 11:10 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: DolanDuck

Well even if you were thinking of raiding there base they had no way of knowing that and that would be kos if they shot you just for driving by 

I worded it a bit wrong we stopped by in our car. Not just drove by.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 3:46 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: diggydoggy

So it was me and my buddy Spooky, we just got out of the deadzone and wanted to go get our tank from Volk. As we got near, we heard a lot of firing. So in world chat I asked who was shooting and nobody replied. Then we got out of our Ural to get the tank, and I said someone taking out gas. So we said put your hands up, then he pulled out a gun turned around, and got shot. His buddies came from Volk shortly after he died, so we all had a gun fight in which we won. We took the gear we wanted and teleported them back to take whats left, and then we took off. And he said he would report if we didnt give the rest of the stuff back. So I said, no its ours it was fair game. Then heres the real problem  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096154693 this guy and this guy  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075629270  killed my buddy as we drove by his base which was fine, because we were thinking about raiding it, so my buddy got back there and he had a huge gunfight in which our Ural blew up and we died. So he walked back to there and TPed me, and they werent there, so we got some stuff and left. Then fda said in chat, tp and you can get your stuff, so I TPed because I thought he was talking to me, but when I tped he said oops wrong person and shot me. Which I think is unfair. I dont really have proof except for me dying from fda once. And then I found out fda chaotic and the three others were on a team. And they said if I report them, they would report me for KOS which I dont think is fair, because I felt threatened the first time.

We got it all figured out now, no need for action.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2017 11:50 am
Share: