The End, Is Near...

Notifications
Clear all

The End, Is Near...

Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Hour 1: Rations are high, I'm chilling in a bunker with my dog; who's in a very deep sleep. I've heard Season 5 is out for fortnite but I'll check it out later, its probably ass. Chernarus should be up in a bit.

<Signal Received @ 3:17 AM>: I've sent out a pager to the Unturned staff asking whats happening, whats going on?

If you can find the lost transcript sent by my Pigeon, discord. You may find what they said... (They ignored me, BUT they were talking about old Chernarus so hey! Nostalgia!)

<Signal End>

Hour 1 Minute 45: As I'm writing in my log, I'm losing track of time. It could've been 10 minutes, or 10 days. I'm just estimating. My dog is still snoring like a bitch though. I should try to get some sleep as well.

<Signal Received @ 4:00 AM> I've located another pigeon who's asking the same unanswered question as I am.

We're clearly both lost and scared. I should send out another pigeon soon..

<Signal End>

Hour 2: I've played a full Overwatch game, and almost forgot about the server, until I saw my Unturned tab still open. I wonder if the server is up so I check it out. Refresh, nothing. Refresh, nothing. I spam the left mouse button until my fingers nail dulls out. Nothing.... I should send a pigeon out right now.

<Signal Received @ 4:06 AM> It feels as if it's been almost days. I've sent out another Pigeon, and I'm running out. Lets hope I receive a message soon.

D4? that name sounds so familiar... Who is he? Where is he? Can he help? The edges of my eyes are darkening, and turning red. I open a fruit gusher pack and a water bottle and get into a discord pager asking to play some Counter Strike: GO we're about to start until I see D4 respond. I jump into discord to see what's been said from this mysterious man.

All hope has been lost... Time for the end... A shitty silver comp game with friends... I hope that my base at <static> is safe.

<Signal End>

Hour 3: I've played 3 comp games. Won 2, and lost 1. The world is going insane. In the last hour or so. Many pigeons have been sent out demanding answers. I've asked the outside world for help and they've told me its 6:00 AM. I looked out the little bunker hole filled with dust to see dusk. I must get some rest. Or not. Maybe an all-nighter to see what happens to Chernarus from here. 

<Memo END>

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 12:02 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

<Signal Received>

I've recovered a lost transcript from a long lost friend. I'm worried, scared, these emotions haven't dawned upon me every since Nikolai and his gang raided me before the wipe. Help.. Someone tell me this isn't true.

<Signal End>

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 12:07 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Your big gey  😎 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 4:17 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

This was amazing  🤣 

<signal sent>
It is safe to leave your bunkers, your shelters and your current mental states, the land of Chernarus has opened it's doors again, light is shining on the hills and people are back to being KOS'd. Life is finally good again.
<signal end>

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 4:18 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

This was very well done, good job XD!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 4:28 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

<Signal Received>

This mysterious D4 has somehow brought our concerned community to its knees, begging for the life of our lovely server with these consistent updates. Is Chernarus doomed? Will our community ever recover from it?

Our almost perfect stats have been lowered by %2 Whats the future of Chernarus?

<Signal End>

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 10:20 pm
Wallah
(@shiskebab)
Eminent Member Customer

Haha good job buddy, you should start writing books 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 10:21 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

<Signal Received>

I'm thinking what I could do personally to get me out of this hell hole. It's been so long. It feels like a year since I've seen Chernarus RP on my server list. The servers fans must be so dusty. I'm going insane. 1 Second, 2 Second. Refresh. 1 Second, 2 Second. Refresh. My dog has awoken and is happily asking for me to take her out, but I ignore. For the sake of Chernarus. Until I give up; I must succumb to the fact that Chernarus will never awaken from its deep slumber. I give up and head to my steam library to uninstall Unturned. until I see it. Light flashes before my eyes as I see angels exiting from my screen presenting this message.

This mysterious man has been brought upon as an angel. D4 has saved me from death. I open up Unturned to see Chernarus in my server list. 13/24 players. Its back. Its back. ITS BACK! Chernarus has been saved! I see its only been a few hours. Not a few years I realize. I get on and take my dog out. I look at the sun in joy.

Chernarus has been revived. Chernarus is alive.

<Signal Lost>

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2018 1:13 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

<signal sent>

Oh god go back to the bunkers its not safe edgy 12 year old teens are kosing i repeat do not go babdkja bsdiuhdsaiu 

<signal end>

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2018 2:50 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

<signal sent>

Oh god go back to the bunkers its not safe edgy 12 year old teens are kosing i repeat do not go babdkja bsdiuhdsaiu 

<signal end>

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2018 2:50 am
Share: