Scorpion Scorpion S...

Notifications
Clear all

Scorpion Scorpion Scorpion... Smh **Must Read If you want this cunt gone**

I know Who you are Scorpion
(@i-know-who-you-are-scorpion)
New Member Customer

So Scorpion you must be wondering what all of this is about?

I know who you are now after your alt I know who you are becuz I am in your team, I'm not gonna spoil the surprise but there is a Scorpion in Chern and the whole CDF is covering for him, I know this because I have seen it happen so lets see what's next I am sure you are all dying to know.

I wonder if anyone will know who he is well anyways have fun.

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2018 11:15 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

If you could dm a staff member who it is and we can investigate it and hopefully ban scorpion. I hate him just as much as everyone else does. We're aware and have been for a while that he uses alternative accounts and if you could give us his name we would be extremely grateful. thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 7:14 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Fin Richards

If you could dm a staff member who it is and we can investigate it and hopefully ban scorpion. I hate him just as much as everyone else does. We're aware and have been for a while that he uses alternative accounts and if you could give us his name we would be extremely grateful. thanks

alright since the beans are spilled i would like to address that he only used alt accounts ounce and not multiple times and the only reason why is because he wants to be back but since he has no chance because pepole like you wont give him a chance he has to break the rules  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 9:13 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

alright since the beans are spilled i would like to address that he only used alt accounts ounce and not multiple times and the only reason why is because he wants to be back but since he has no chance because pepole like you wont give him a chance he has to break the rules  

alright since the beans are spilled i would like to address that he only used alt accounts ounce and not multiple times and the only reason why is because he wants to be back is toxic and seemingly unable of resolving a situation maturely but since he has no chance because pepole like you wont give him a chance he broke the rules and admitted it he has to chooses to break the rules 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 12:02 pm
Rosa reacted
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)
Posted by: Nylex

alright since the beans are spilled i would like to address that he only used alt accounts ounce and not multiple times and the only reason why is because he wants to be back is toxic and seemingly unable of resolving a situation maturely but since he has no chance because pepole like you wont give him a chance he broke the rules and admitted it he has to chooses to break the rules 

Oof

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 12:12 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

me brain cells don't work anymore 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 11:11 pm
Share: