Notifications
Clear all

Opinions on Fin

Fin Richards
(@fin)

New Year, new me.

Hello fellow Unturned Roleplayers!

I want to know exactly what you people think about me, what you like dislike and things i need to improve. I am aware that i am talked about and have a reputation for being "immature or perhaps i have a bad habit of robbing people." These statements are slightly incorrect but you get the point. Right? Anyway I just want to know everyone's opinion on me, nothing bias just pure opinions.

Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2018 9:10 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

to be fair, no real negativities here. I think one thing you might want to work on is that in certain ways your age shows, and I can feel that you do want to be more mature, I think that's some minor thing you might be able to work on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 9:17 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Okay, thank you for the feed back. I agree with what you've said because i do admit that my age does show. Tell me if i make this obvious or give me an example of when i could react like this. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2018 9:21 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Perhaps learning to not respond to angry people over the internet even whenever they attack you? That's a skill I believe everyone should learn.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 5:19 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

No problems at all since you are one of my very first teammates in the server and in-game with Dansed and the others, you are a good friend and a good player with positive attitude especially in hard times like in the past.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 5:49 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I have known Fin since the 1600's good guy....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 6:19 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Long time player and pretty active too, haven't had any bad encounters with you before 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 6:25 am
Fin Richards reacted
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Thanks, i see your point PFQ, it is easy to get carried away when your on the internet and having that skill can be handy. thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2018 4:57 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

Cool guy very active *gives a bucket of chicken*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 7:15 pm
Share: