My Small, Quite Nic...

Notifications
Clear all

My Small, Quite Nice, WIP Map.

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Yes! I've been working on a pretty nice map. It's small, but I put in a lot of effort in it trying to get the hang of the editor devkit and the editor its self. The name is called "Vietslam" and it's based off of the mid-western region of Russia. The town names are real, you can use google maps to find em if you want, but it's nice.  It has 3 towns, 2 of them have military gear spawns in them, 1 city bunker, which has everything you need to survive, 1 coalition checkpoint, for military weapons and not ranger, 1 large ass military base, fit for all of your military needs, 2 campgrounds, 1 is a normal campsite and the other is a trailer park, and 1 large farm. I will be enlarging this map slowly if people do enjoy it and will add a lore behind it too when I do upload the map. I do have some sneak peak screenshots and I do hope you guys enjoy the map when it comes out. FYI, the map I made has an assload of detail in it and it  is a small map. I mainly did this map for a nice open vanilla pvp/pve survival, since bigger maps you can't generally find a lot of people on the regular unturned maps. Here are the screenshots! 😀

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2017 11:04 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

These are not the official screenshots for the loading screen, but i'm still working on the locations and will be hoping to finish the spawns by the following week!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2017 11:05 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Good to know - expecting it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 12:32 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

good luck, feel free to dm me on steam/discord for any help!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 11:52 am
Share: